North Korean Missile.....oh Dear!

They took sadam out for threatening to have them, this tit is flaunting them under there noses, it's inevitable, I am surprised they haven't already sorted him,

Im not. He has f**k all they want and china wouldn't be happy and they have plenty missles that actuallly work.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fat boy thinks he's lex Luther

Iv watched hell of a lot about north Korean from documentarys to a lot of there propaganda   strange stuff I saw on some   They have or used to have mini north Korean worker camps in Russian wo

Just seen it in the sun on line that south Korea has a secret plan to kill him, he won't see that coming ffs.

They took sadam out for threatening to have them, this tit is flaunting them under there noses, it's inevitable, I am surprised they haven't already sorted him,

Im not. He has f**k all they want and china wouldn't be happy and they have plenty missles that actuallly work.

They took Sadam out cos they well knew what he did and don't have, mainly cos we sold him it all in the first place lol we don't pick fights that we are not certain of the outcome, as in real life its hard to beat someone who has nothing too loose in the first place, Fatties country has been secluded from the rest of the world for donkies now, who really has control over it ? who knows I doubt its some little fat spoiled kid, its likely that there are corrupt greedy western business men behind it who will ensure that all the threats and posturing end in them profiting from selling yet more weapons etc to both parties,,

Way I see it is that its his country, his people, he aint threatening us , so let the japs deal with it, trump wont do f**k all either, not until it comes knocking on his door, imho its all posturing by the Koreans, think they just flexing their muscles, a young leader trying to live up too the shadow of his father, at a guess he will be disposed of by his own lot fairly quickly if he keeps this going, nobody wants a genuine war, they only want war where their is real solid profit in victory

• Like 2

I'd say Kim's generals Can't wait for the chance to push him under the bus. He has executed people close around him and when the time comes that he thinks they will support him his end will come.

China needs carful consideration before they do anything.

Yep I can agree with that, it could be China are working the little fat one haircutsrus from the back, china have been up to something for a good few year now buying steel from all over the world as well as other commodities, not all as it seems me thinks.

Fat boy is expected to do some more nuclear testing this week just to throw a bit more petrol on the fire

Heard this underground tests could cause a volcanic eruption, I can't think of a better ending than that one :)

Fat boy is expected to do some more nuclear testing this week just to throw a bit more petrol on the fire

Heard this underground tests could cause a volcanic eruption, I can't think of a better ending than that one :)

Fat boy thinks he's lex Luther :laugh:

• Like 7

They took Sadam out cos they well knew what he did and don't have, mainly cos we sold him it all in the first place lol we don't pick fights that we are not certain of the outcome, as in real life its hard to beat someone who has nothing too loose in the first place, Fatties country has been secluded from the rest of the world for donkies now, who really has control over it ? who knows I doubt its some little fat spoiled kid, its likely that there are corrupt greedy western business men behind it who will ensure that all the threats and posturing end in them profiting from selling yet more weapons etc to both parties,,

Way I see it is that its his country, his people, he aint threatening us , so let the japs deal with it, trump wont do f**k all either, not until it comes knocking on his door, imho its all posturing by the Koreans, think they just flexing their muscles, a young leader trying to live up too the shadow of his father, at a guess he will be disposed of by his own lot fairly quickly if he keeps this going, nobody wants a genuine war, they only want war where their is real solid profit in victory

fair point :thumbs: i wonder though if he will be stopped though, before actually sends a rocket into a country, japan was just over it, next one could hit its target , fat boy needs removing before next year :yes:

fair point :thumbs: i wonder though if he will be stopped though, before actually sends a rocket into a country, japan was just over it, next one could hit its target , fat boy needs removing before next year :yes:
I can't see any other option , numb nuts is going to kill people, he's power pissed,you can argue all you want I have listened to loads of different opinions, since his last brain fart, someone has to sort him, he's not going to listen, he's got his spot light in the press, he needs to be another jihaddy john, a shadow left for the dogs to piss on, it's just a shame the numbers that may die before it's achieved