Floyd/conner

Sorry don't smoke anything. Not a cigarette, not pot or dope or crack, nothing. Lol, but I'll be honest love me some Molly on the weekend and it is a big statement saying I can beat him in the box. And I can otherwise I wouldn't say I could. And inner rage and killing things don't know what your talking about. And what you asked if I was on roads why did you ask that? Weird thing to ask out of the blue don't you think?

if you was a fish you'd be hooked, lol, you wanted into the take it off line club you just seemed angry and roid raged haha, that's why I asked

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody wins,both get millions,no doubt a rematch as well,its a Circus,a lot of naive Irish people get carried away,our Conor,You will never beat the Irish,the Irish own Las Vegas.CRINGE.

Well it proved that a good black one will usually get the job done when a good white one fails !!!!!

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i

I'm not raged, was trying to have a good convo about a shit fight and fighter and some folks start talking shit not me. Just fed into it and I shouldn't of. And if I was on the gear I wouldn't be then one to lie about it. A lot of athletes are on them

Sorry don't smoke anything. Not a cigarette, not pot or dope or crack, nothing. Lol, but I'll be honest love me some Molly on the weekend and it is a big statement saying I can beat him in the box. And I can otherwise I wouldn't say I could. And inner rage and killing things don't know what your talking about. And what you asked if I was on roads why did you ask that? Weird thing to ask out of the blue don't you think?

if you was a fish you'd be hooked, lol, you wanted into the take it off line club you just seemed angry and roid raged haha, that's why I asked

Och Len yae f****d it up a wiz wanting to use the?? icon but I was stringing it out lol.

• Like 1

Mole, what kind of name is that? Here that means a leak, a snich, narc, cop. Spy. Funny you pick that name huh? Aren't you a mod and didn't you suspend me because your racist? Pretty sure it was you. You shovel the shit fast but can't take when it's thrown back. I'm pretty sure it was you "MOLE"

Mole, what kind of name is that? Here that means a leak, a snich, narc, cop. Spy. Funny you pick that name huh? Aren't you a mod and didn't you suspend me because your racist? Pretty sure it was you. You shovel the shit fast but can't take when it's thrown back. I'm pretty sure it was you "MOLE"

????

I didn't mean all of you. Lol

Contradicting yourself nothing new there then keep taking the tablets but get your doctor to up the dosage ?

Holy moly your very aggressive on this topic,I think your spending to much time in the terrier section log off and take a few deep breath's and a jam sandwich and come back in a half an hour

• Like 2

Rippem your apology is accepted, but i still think your a bullshitting american slabber, use are all the same. Use profess to know everything about every subject when 99% of you are mouth pieces. I have close relations married to yanks and there the exact same, one of the arseholes claimed to be a karate expert, got into a row one night in a bar he was with us n the c**t hid in the loo. Slabbering useless shit talking wanker, wonder is he a relation of yours?

• Like 1

Rippem mayweather didnt have to take shots to the face to tire mcgregor out did he?

Naw he could have ducked an dived like hes done on the other 49 fights.

Fact is your making excuses, mcgregs landed second most shots ever on connor, like it or lump it, connor didnt won, but who cares, he shut up them boxing experts, who said he wouldnt even land one, he landed 111, well if your a pro boxer you wont mind telling us who you are?

first thing, he didn't land a lot of punchs to Floyd's face. Floyd walked in on him with his guard up. Conner landed one good punch, that was a upper cut. Floyd never backed away from him but went right to him. Even though Conner was hammering the back of the head every round. And your right! The ref should of let him ko him that way there wouldn't be all this b. S. Talk. Floyd every round was smiling at him, not worried and not dying of being even close to being out of breath. Why? Because he didn't even start to fight till Conner blew his wad, other wise it wouldn't have went that far into the rounds. Did you even watch the fight? The only guy's on this topic that are upset are Irish folks. And who said I was pro? I didn't. This is what I've done since a little boy. Could I have went pro? YES! I sparred with some big names. But not gonna sit here and argue with you over something you clearly no nothing about. It was a fight that you nor I was in so no reason for you Irish guy's to get upset over one's option.

Never gone pro but you could have if you wanted to :laugh: :laugh: Aye you and every other fat old man propping up the bar pal :laugh:

As for saying with certainty you could beat a pro fighter who you've never even seen in the flesh well that just shows what a joker you are. Just another yankee doodle dandy dreamer ;)

• Like 1

How do you know I've never seen nor met him? And by the way he isn't a pro boxer he is amatur at best. I've been to more pro fights then you ever watched. In a matter of fact I got 2 tickets to see the Canelo/GGG fight for FREE!! from a legend on top of that! LMAO. And being fat, that's some funny shit there! I never been fat in my life. And anyone who has seen me on here will tell you the same. I'm in great shape. But don't be jealous because your young lazy ass probably has man boobs bigger then your wife's ??

Rippem your apology is accepted, but i still think your a bullshitting american slabber, use are all the same. Use profess to know everything about every subject when 99% of you are mouth pieces. I have close relations married to yanks and there the exact same, one of the arseholes claimed to be a karate expert, got into a row one night in a bar he was with us n the c**t hid in the loo. Slabbering useless shit talking wanker, wonder is he a relation of yours?

yeah he is related to me, Lol. And the ginger drunk bum who is always talking shit and falling down while walking down my street is he related to you?

yeah he is related to me, Lol. And the ginger drunk bum who is always talking shit and falling down while walking down my street is he related to you?

FFS Are you still here !!!