The Rot Is Definitely Set In

UKs first GENDER FLUID FAMILY: mum is dad, dad is mum and child is non-specific

BRITAINS first gender fluid family are raising their four-year-old son as a person rather than a boy because they do not believe in imposing gender.

By IDA

Nikki, Louise and Star Cloud Draven are Britains first gender fluid family

Nikki and Louise Draven said they do not want their son Star Cloud to get hung up on being a boy.

Louise was born a man but is having hormone treatment to transform into a woman, while Nikki was born a woman but identifies as both male and female.

Star views Louise as his mother, although she is her biological father, and Nikki as his father, although she is his birth mother.

More than 800 children given sex change drugs on NHS

Nikki said star chose to call her daddy by calling her dada. Nikki dresses as a man on some days and wears high heels, lipstick and a bra on others.

Louise, 31, said: Neither of us gets hung up on the gender we were born as.

We don't want our child constrained by that either. We're just an ordinary family being who we want to be.

Nikki, Louise and Star Cloud DravenJacqui Deevoy media

Nikki and Louise do not want their four-year-old son to get hung up on being a boy

We never tell Star he's a boy, we tell him he can be whatever he wants

Nikki Draven

Star, who likes to wear make-up, paint his nails and play with dolls, wears both girls and boys clothes. The four-year-old said he might grow up to be a man or a woman.

Former pub bouncer Nikki, 30, said: We want to give him the confidence to be who he wants growing up, we didn't have that.

We never tell Star he's a boy, we tell him he can be whatever he wants. We don't buy gender specific toys or clothes and we let him choose what he wears. Pink is one of his favourite colours.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dad, what does "transsexual" mean ?   Ask your mum......he knows !

I should of seen this coming 20 odd years ago. There we were, not a care in the world in the communal showers at Glastonbury, little did we know this was the beginning of something far more grave.....

Gender fluid, aint that what made the kid in the first place .

Posted Images

Attention seekers! Good way to get themselfs on telly and print!

sadly its now a culture of wannabes in society today!

What a way to get your 15 minutes!

oh i dunno I've seen some belters. Remember the one f***ing herself with a wine bottle on big brother.

oh i dunno I've seen some belters. Remember the one f***ing herself with a wine bottle on big brother.

I was fortunately spared that one. People think I'm backwards for not having access to TV. I think you've just removed any doubt I ever had on the matter!

• Like 1

Yeah Kinga set the bar IMHO......

• Like 1

f**k me, was their only reason for having a kid to see how miserable they could make it's formative years :blink:

They've obviously got a screw loose somewhere and, shouldn't be allowed to damage that poor kid.

All this crazy gender stuff doesn't wash with me - if you were born to stand up for a piss, you're a bloke. You can't just decide one day that you want to identify as a woman, be recognised as a woman and use female facilities - that just makes you a deranged fibber.

• Like 2

Yeah Kinga set the bar IMHO......

Says a lot about us as a society. Sure, we laugh but we're commenting on it... :no:

• Like 1

f**k me, was their only reason for having a kid to see how miserable they could make it's formative years :blink:

They've obviously got a screw loose somewhere and, shouldn't be allowed to damage that poor kid.

All this crazy gender stuff doesn't wash with me - if you were born to stand up for a piss, you're a bloke. You can't just decide one day that you want to identify as a woman, be recognised as a woman and use female facilities - that just makes you a deranged fibber.

He'll be pretty miserable if he goes to the same school as my kids. I bet daily beatings would soon make his mind up.

• Like 1