Were Living In The Last Days......

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What two consenting adults want to do in private is none of mine, yours, or anyone else's business. Molesting kids should be dealt with harshly and punitively.   Would you agree that trying to stop

One thing that does worry me and thinking about it after what Welsh-red just said about society accepting and it becoming normal... you have to admit Francie has a point, when you look at Islamic and

Not sure how you're drawing the comparison, my friend.   One is about consenting adults. One is about attraction to children.

Posted Images

Luckily science has proven what you say is retarded nonsense

Luckily you've been employing your i am a bell end early warning system for many years now and we all f***ing know it

Thankfully mangrove ,there are still a few about with real values that don't put up with shit .If I talk so much of it then block me . Science seems to be one thing a few on here pick up and put down as and when it suits .It is only an interpretation of events .I've been around enough to have firm opinions and unless you block me your going to read them .
  • Like 1

Oh shut the fkcu up! We'll all be praying to Muhammed soon, you can throw em off a roof! If you haven't been slotted for offending almighty in an other way,I know what is the biggest threat to the next generation, it ain't being gay that's for sure!

Luckily science has proven what you say is retarded nonsense

Luckily you've been employing your i am a bell end early warning system for many years now and we all f***ing know it

Thankfully mangrove ,there are still a few about with real values that don't put up with shit .If I talk so much of it then block me . Science seems to be one thing a few on here pick up and put down as and when it suits .It is only an interpretation of events .I've been around enough to have firm opinions and unless you block me your going to read them .
youre absolutely entitled to your opinions

And I also have every right to hold differing Ones and to challenge yours

I can't be arsed with arguing on here anymore

The internets a wierd place and those who use it weirder still

I prefer off line any day

I believe some gays are born that way, but I also think some are products of their environment. If 2 gay blokes adopted a baby boy, would that boy grow up the same as if he was adopted by a hetero couple? I doubt it.

The baby grows up thinking having two daddies is normal, yuk it's just the domino affect. LGBT are not normal doesn't matter how you paint it. Ritchard says to Malcolm Hold on darling I'm just away to the shower to wash the sh@te of my c@ck.

It is not a natural act, fact

sick on so many levels.

Oh shut the fkcu up! We'll all be praying to Muhammed soon, you can throw em off a roof! If you haven't been slotted for offending almighty in an other way,I know what is the biggest threat to the next generation, it ain't being gay that's for sure!

Lol your a dreamer son .As for threats from gays ,just the sight of them offends me .

It's the liberal side to this land that will be our undoing ,cowering and pandering to the needs of groups that should never be allowed to exist .You are part of the problem with your low morals mate .

• Like 1

Lol your a dreamer son .As for threats from gays ,just the sight of them offends me .

It's the liberal side to this land that will be our undoing ,cowering and pandering to the needs of groups that should never be allowed to exist .You are part of the problem with your low morals mate .

Bit harsh that lol

Dreamer?? So you dont see the rise in the spread of Islam as a serious threat to our way of life?

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

:hmm:

quoting jews now neem. Tut tut. The Fuhrer would disaprove! Lol

just messing. Its a statement that holds plenty credence.

Dreamer?? So you dont see the rise in the spread of Islam as a serious threat to our way of life?

"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

:hmm:

quoting jews now neem. Tut tut. The Fuhrer would disaprove! Lol

just messing. Its a statement that holds plenty credence.

Say what you want about them but their high voibal intelligence makes them good speakers and writers!

I honestly don't think that paedophilia and child abuse will ever be seen as normal or be ok. It just won't happen . If paedos try to get it accepted as normal the won't find anybody agreeing with them . If theirs a genuine scientific proof that their born that way then hopefully work will begin on spotting early warning signs and stopping the urges somehow . It's easy to say kill them all but you won't find out until it's to late and some poor kids been touched up . Anger and fury won't help the kid that's been molested

On a separate note . I wouldn't believe everything you read on the internet . Their is plenty of anti hunting people who will speed facts and figures off the top of their head to meet their point and will give it credence by saying a well known scientist or group have produced the facts . Doesn't mean their not lying

• Like 3