Game Of Thrones

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

Last weeks episode was unreal...

Arya is coming into her own now too, Sam has a big role to play with his dad and brother killed,

I don't watch much telly at all, but won't miss GOT

• Like 1

Had there ever been anything on telly ever as good as the last two episodes??

Jon snow, tormund gianstbane, gendry, Beric dondarrion , the hound, Thoros and jorah mormant heading north like a medieval seal team 6 is almost too good for words

I genuinely don't know what I'll do when it finishes for good but a spin off with bron in surely may be on the cards

• Like 2

Had there ever been anything on telly ever as good as the last two episodes??

Jon snow, tormund gianstbane, gendry, Beric dondarrion , the hound, Thoros and jorah mormant heading north like a medieval seal team 6 is almost too good for words

I genuinely don't know what I'll do when it finishes for good but a spin off with bron in surely may be on the cards

I think Martin is collaborating with four writers on four potential spin offs. But they have said they will all be prequels and Roberts rebellion will not be an option. Still leaves a lot of interesting stuff but sounds like it will predate all of the GoTs characters.

I wanted them to make a film or a set of series about robberts rebellion and how the mad king murder Ned starks family ect ect but been said it's not going happen, I think they will do something about the early targaryens tho ,, shame realy as so much of g o t is based on the secrets of what happend and the cause of robberts rebellion it'd make for good viewing watching

Not a fan of jorah tbh. This season finale should be good. There rumour the king walker rides on one of her dead dragons.

Obv we wont get to see the battle till next season.

I just read the headline there's a theory in the sun newspaper saying bran stark could be the night king.