Game Of Thrones

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

I never started watching it till they were on season5 , I borrowed season one of a mate and was hooked , I watched all 5 season in a couple of days, the wife never started watching them till couple days ago she's on season 4 now ,

Me personally I can't get enough of it......john snow all the way

I don't know if it was said already but I think the midget and the dragon Queen share the same bloodlines.

I think the same , tywin Lannister said in one of the episodes his wife had been unfaithful to him with aerys targaryen ( the mad king) but because he couldn't prove it he had to give Tyrian the Lannister name , so. If it's true Tyrian would be in line for the throne

Aye i didn't watch from the beginning either, but a fan now.

Jon is a good character has the same integrity as Stannis had.

Think john is just genuinely a good honest nice person and will make a decent king ,,,,,,, but good honest persons don't last long on GOT

Think arya will kill Sansa too ,,,,,Sansa has been manipulated too much that she is f****d in the head and will betray john ...and arya will kill her

I don't know if it was said already but I think the midget and the dragon Queen share the same bloodlines.

I think the same , tywin Lannister said in one of the episodes his wife had been unfaithful to him with aerys targaryen ( the mad king) but because he couldn't prove it he had to give Tyrian the Lannister name , so. If it's true Tyrian would be in line for the throne

What got me thinking was when the dragons didn't kill him when he was in the dungeon with them.

What got me thinking was when the dragons didn't kill him when he was in the dungeon with them.

and also with john when daenerys gets back and john is on the end of the clif.. normal the dragons won't allow anyone near them ,,,the dragon makes a point of moving closer to john and then let's john stroke it....think they might be going for the whole " three targaryen rode the 3 dragons and defeated there enemies " like when the three targaryens defeated the 7 kingdoms of westerose

Jon is the true heir to the Iron throne he has more of a claim than the Mother of dragons he is not a Barstard but Jon Targaryen hence why the Dragon was cosying up to him Gilly and Sam have proof of this, this is the best game of chess ever I love it lol.

• Like 1