Game Of Thrones

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

They're slowly turning up the heat between her and Jon. It'll be a done deal when she realises he's family, lol.

I don't mind it so long as it's not in your face about it. Really should wait until after they've fought the undead before thinking of shagging

I took a liking to Tormund this episode too. I don't really think they've given him much time before but his little bit with 'the dog', lol, was good. Mad f****r.

I'm not happy this has to end....

That dog don't like fire that much is evident by his freezing and understandable... there's definitely a story plot there think he's going to have to face his fear at some point....crap pun :laugh:

Did Sansa get brienne out the way so she could kill ayra or is Sansa playing little finger my hunch is the latter :hmm:

Arya has to kill little finger
l

I get the feeling Sansa is drawing little finger out for arya to kill

I'll be honest . I wouldn't care if sansa died. Theirs a theory she will do something really bad . The theory comes from the fact that when bran (who has seen the past and the future) meets both girls again he's happy to see Arya and hugs her. He doesn't with sansa and is very distant with her

I'll be honest . I wouldn't care if sansa died. Theirs a theory she will do something really bad . The theory comes from the fact that when bran (who has seen the past and the future) meets both girls again he's happy to see Arya and hugs her. He doesn't with sansa and is very distant with her

Yeah definitely unless its a game of thrones trap lol

I'm going to throw out a complete season ending,,

Sam is telling the story, as an old man.

Jon snow will kill danerys, I just think he'll have to at somepoint do something completely out of character that's required for him to be the prince that was promised

I think the night king is the lord of light, that the priests are in reality the equivalent of wights south of the wall and their is now a vast army of believers equivalent to the army of the dead

I don't think they will stop the army, I think the walkers will be triumphant but somehow are cast adrift by a new power rising in inspiration from Jon dani etc , with new and more dragons

Arya will get with gendry

I'm going to throw out a complete season ending,,

Sam is telling the story, as an old man.

Jon snow will kill danerys, I just think he'll have to at somepoint do something completely out of character that's required for him to be the prince that was promised

I think the night king is the lord of light, that the priests are in reality the equivalent of wights south of the wall and their is now a vast army of believers equivalent to the army of the dead

I don't think they will stop the army, I think the walkers will be triumphant but somehow are cast adrift by a new power rising in inspiration from Jon dani etc , with new and more dragons

Arya will get with gendry

Your tripping man ain't no night king going to win ...big give away in this episode kill the knight king and kill em all the price just went up on his head :thumbs: ....I've said all along I think deanerys will fall at the last hurdle but at the hands of Jon :hmm: maybe if she gets white walkered .