Is The Uk In Crisis?

Good job we don't all bail out at the first sign of adversity .Thankfully most of England made of sterner stuff .There are tough times ahead but I'd rather face that than watch the news from abroad .Actually looking forward to a shake up because it's long overdue .[/quote

Foxdropper you make me laugh fella..what you gona do? You said on the terrier forum you were going to get OTHER lads to vist someone you had greviance with ffs..then you told police and MOD other mens registrations for out lamping.. again you didnt sort the problem..yet your on here giving it billy big balls to other lads..wtf are YOU personally doing about it? Nothing.. but type shite on here.. about how much of an english man you are..ha.. the U.K. is heading towards the hunger games and you cant even see it.. youd be better sticking to ratting people out and doin a bit a ratting with them black things you keep.

Expected from a gutless twat to be honest lol,the same man who gives so much grief to one of his countrymen but won't meet him lol. Your a fecking joke man .Again you don't know me and yet you have an opinion on what you perceive me to be like .I've been involved in marches, faced the c**ts faced to face and ridiculed them .The time for doing will be here soon enough as well as within your own country lol.You go on about the thread where I gave someone's plate to the bill ,well it worked ,no returns and thats a fact.

I'm one of those people that gets what he wants ,by any means and if that means using other people then then so be it .I've never backed down from confrontation in fact I enjoy it but sometimes it's better to stay anonymous.

Are you seriously saying that using other people is fine as long as you get what you want...must be a treat to be one of your mates

Edited by daveee88

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not bailing out at the first sign of adversity I want to leave a country that has pissed all over me ... I spent a massive part of my life serving this country laying my life on the line so that w

Mate let me tell you what's going to happen, f**k all that's what ! People think sitting at home on their fat arse muttering about things amounts to doing something......well, it don't. They are no

Someone who worked for the Reagan administration once said looking back..." We went after the White House and we thought we'd won, but they went after they schools and universities"   There is far t

Posted Images

Britain most definitely is in crisis as is many other places around the world. The so called right is rising which will bring it's own problems but will solve a few or get shut down. The reality is the problems are out of ordinary people's control, you can make a difference if you are willing to risk it all like Tommy Robinson (legend) but who is willing to go to those lengths? I would have considered being more active before I had a family and you can criticise me all you like for that but I just want a quiet life with my kids and my dogs and if that makes me a keyboard warrior or whatever so be it.

On a different note I don't see how anyone can deny the 'conspiracy theories' there is so much evidence and rock solid proof that it is easy to find out how things are run and by who and only the brainwashed, the manipulative and TOTAL fools deny it these days. The question is which way will things go? I hope the 8000 or so at the top wiped off the face of the earth and we can learn decency and mutual respect but unfortunately we are not even close to that happening...

Good job we don't all bail out at the first sign of adversity .Thankfully most of England made of sterner stuff .There are tough times ahead but I'd rather face that than watch the news from abroad .Actually looking forward to a shake up because it's long overdue .

You do realise that reading old copies of Spearhead and logging on to Stormfront don't actually constitute "facing adversity" don't you?

It sort of breaks down when you pull in the paki garage and fill up with diesel !

Some of us have been there and done it, got the t shirt.....know what I mean ;)

You pompous c**t . You know f**k all about me ,who I am what I do. What exactly did you do to get the train shirt, I'm very interested .
I bet you are !

Did that sting a bit?......little bit too near the mark was it?

Anyway, interesting post Stop End made don't you agree :)

Educated guess puts you as a skinhead back in the day ,hard man surrounded by mates equally as hard in a gang .Nothing wrong with that ,we all get braver with our own kind behind us all singing from the same sheet. Again you know nothing about me and I'm happy for it to stay like that .I'm not afraid like many are ,to speak my mind wherever I am whatever company I'm in .A spade us a spade .Yes I spout off on here but I've been to several marches where the spouting has been to their faces. The time for action will come soon enough and I'll be there, will you or has the English fire gone from your old frame,

Although I agree with a lot that's been said on this thread I don't agree with the "white lad " stuff that's been said I know lots of different people from various mixes and there just as patriotic as any of us maybe it's time we dropped the boots and braces bollocks and United to fight this threat that threatens EVERYONE with British values :hmm:

• Like 4

I didn't really mean to start another 'enrichment' thread but it can't just be me that feels like things are getting crazier and crazier? It seems like there is a concerted effort to undermine anything that is normal and to actively promote anything that isn't. Every time I try and put this into words I fail lol, the description of cultural marxism definitely seemed accurate to what is happening today it's like everything is upside down. Whether or not all the wacky stuff is down to the efforts of the KGB to destabilize the west in the 60s doesn't really matter it's entirely possible 'we' have done this to ourselves since there's enough loonies in our own country.

P.S Ten years ago nobody in their right mind would have believed school kids would be getting encouraged to wear the uniform of the opposite sex yet there were stories in the papers not long ago of that happening...It's insane

going on a lot longer than the 60s id say-definitely came to fruition then with youth culture etc.
  • Like 1

I didn't really mean to start another 'enrichment' thread but it can't just be me that feels like things are getting crazier and crazier? It seems like there is a concerted effort to undermine anything that is normal and to actively promote anything that isn't. Every time I try and put this into words I fail lol, the description of cultural marxism definitely seemed accurate to what is happening today it's like everything is upside down. Whether or not all the wacky stuff is down to the efforts of the KGB to destabilize the west in the 60s doesn't really matter it's entirely possible 'we' have done this to ourselves since there's enough loonies in our own country.

P.S Ten years ago nobody in their right mind would have believed school kids would be getting encouraged to wear the uniform of the opposite sex yet there were stories in the papers not long ago of that happening...It's insane

I blame the BBC for a lot of this country's problems , actively promoting homosexuality, mixed race marriages , black newsreaders, Soap story lines that normalise weird behaviour. Every time Anyone dares question the state of this country (Nigel Farage for example) he is demonised and made to look like a jackbooted Nazi . We should all stop paying our TV Licenses. F@ck em .
  • Like 4

I blame the BBC for a lot of this country's problems , actively promoting homosexuality, mixed race marriages , black newsreaders, Soap story lines that normalise weird behaviour. Every time Anyone dares question the state of this country (Nigel Farage for example) he is demonised and made to look like a jackbooted Nazi . We should all stop paying our TV Licenses. F@ck em .

same with the govnt of the day its the old pals brigade .most ex public school boys , .who all piss in the same bucket/////

With out reading the last 7 pages i think we are in crisis we dont run our own country and there's a hell of a lot of terrorist activity folk are scared and we are in a double recession

• Like 1

same with the govnt of the day its the old pals brigade .most ex public school boys , .who all piss in the same bucket/////
while playing with each other's dicks !

:laugh::laugh:

That reminds me of the permanent staff at work