• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, TOMO said:

9 months and 83 pages down the line and still no british big cat........:D.....think this might go as long as the minshaw thread

Don't panic mate just because I,m not posting don't mean things have stopped, 9 months is a drop in the ocean when searching for mythical beasts, but a lot has happened in those 9 months behind the scenes, and I,m still out there loving every minute, 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I guarantee nothing supporting their existence  has been found in the last 9 months 

Sadly that's not your call to make mate, I can gauarantee things are moving along slower than I,d like admittedly, but still in the right direction, it's not all just about producing a perfect picture or a dead body there are meetings going on with shooting and conservation groups, the police have to be involved and there are papers being drawn up by professors and leading vets to support our claims, none of this is headline grabbing and it's all done for free at our own personal expense in people's own spare time so really your guarantee is not  very valid and totally unstabstanciated sorry 

46 minutes ago, mackem said:

Mythical?

I guess until the case is proven beyond doubt, it is a mythical beast, like Bigfoot, Nessie and the cubracabra, only thing that gives it slightly more credit is that sightings increase year on year and the grainy pics are getting a bit better and more frequent, I,ve seen enough to convince myself beyond any doubt, I just need to gather enough evidence to convince the rest of the world 

17 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You can quote this as an absolute fact. There are zero big cats living wild , breeding , hunting and surviving in the uk. The odd escapee now and again is your lot.

Thanks ever so much for your input I,ll email around and tell all the other,s a bloke called rusty terrier has solved a 30 plus year mystery from the confines of his laptop, wish you could of told us earlier you could of saved the thousands of miles leg work thousands of pounds of money and thousands of unpaid hours, I could of gone and solved a real mystery like Nessie instead of wasting my time on this crazy non excistant beast, thanks again for the rusty terrier endorsement, if rusty says it , its an absolute fact guaranteed, you should be a second hand car salesman there full of guarantees that are,nt worth a wank as well, cheers 

19 hours ago, mackem said:

Mythical?

mythical
ˈmɪθɪkəl/
adjective
  1. occurring in or characteristic of myths or folk tales.
    "one of Denmark's greatest mythical heroes"
    synonyms: legendary, mythological, fabled, fabulous, folkloric, fairy-tale, storybook, chimerical; More

• idealized, especially with reference to the past.
      "a mythical age of contentment and social order"
    • fictitious.
      "a mythical customer whose name appears in brochures promoting the bank's services"
      synonyms: imaginary, fictitious, make-believe, fantasy, fanciful, invented, fabricated, made-up, unreal, untrue, non-existent; 
      informalpretend
      "the girl claimed that Tyler was the father of her mythical child"

pretty much nailed it ?
7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

1. I don't have a laptop or a computer those are for cookie cutters. 2 over 30 years thousands of hours thousands of pounds and not 1 single convincing smidge of evidence. You mock solving mystery like the loch Ness monster when big cats mystery is just as pointless. Where do you draw the line? Again. I appreciate the passion have put in but how many times can you come up short with no real answers before you call it a day ?

Once more then I,m off as Johnny know mates is here and I really can't be arsed, I do understand you and everyone else's scepticism  on the subject and as I said things are moving slower than we would all like, I,m a relatively uneducated man who,s only real skill is my knowledge of the countryside animals, birds and shit like that, so when I go into a laboratory and meet college professors and scientists and biologists with letters Behind  there names telling me there is now emough indisputable evidence for them to draw up the paperwork to present to the authority,s and force them to accept they are here then I have to listen, all I do is wander round the countryside like a pig in shit with my dogs taking pictures of dead animals, footprints and the odd DNA swab so I will never have enough of that and all the academics take care of the more boring side of things like meetings with police, authority,s and the labs that do the testing, I,m out just walking,  anyway it's just another thing to admire in the countryside and even after all these years I still see things that amaze me right on my doorstep so it's all good

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Your a clown greyman and am starting to suspect a lier as there is no documentation anywhere just a few websites and videos owned by nutters who probably didn' even finish pretty school let alone a degree

Not really here to get involved in your silly name calling, the answers simple if you don't like me or the things I say block me delete me or just ignore me but please just f**k off as you just suck the life out of me with your stupid lack of anything input, I will admit one thing though I am a raving lier,  twat 

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not really here to get involved in your silly name calling, the answers simple if you don't like me or the things I say block me delete me or just ignore me but please just f**k off as you just suck the life out of me with your stupid lack of anything input, I will admit one thing though I am a raving lier,  twat 

You have to admit greyman it's very disappointing for us mere mortals to read through this and more with the reasoning we will be shut up for good to find there's more evidence of life on mars than there is of big cars in Britain .Very disappointing mate. 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You have to admit greyman it's very disappointing for us mere mortals to read through this and more with the reasoning we will be shut up for good to find there's more evidence of life on mars than there is of big cars in Britain .Very disappointing mate. 

Plenty of big cars in Britain mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic