Just now, Greb147 said:

He doesn't have to give us a precise location, just areas where cats are known and what cats. 

For someone with so many questions you really should take time to have a go on the podcast, it’s not that secret I just don’t put lots of info up here as I don’t want to ruin things for the people who put a lot more into it than me so I pass it on to them and if they want to go public they can, they have used me and my bits in the podcast and ,documentary it’s all there in the interviews and the links for you to just read and listen to ??

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

You sound like a lad that's genuinely interested so if you are listen to the podcasts find a few locations and go have a look for yourself. 

I don't understand your earth point though. 

I'm not asking for exact locations, just the regions of known cats to him. 

Maybe if he tells me of some quite local to me I might go have a look. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Greyman said:

For someone with so many questions you really should take time to have a go on the podcast, it’s not that secret I just don’t put lots of info up here as I don’t want to ruin things for the people who put a lot more into it than me so I pass it on to them and if they want to go public they can, they have used me and my bits in the podcast and ,documentary it’s all there in the interviews and the links for you to just read and listen to ??

Send me a link to the podcast then fella. ?

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

My bad it was your cousin ✌️But still no photos of a relatively easy to find scavenger on par with a fox, which is estimated to have a reasonable population here ?

39A6D0C6-EF95-4066-B1E6-309837BB376B.png

But no ones asking about pics of raccoons are they bud cos pics are easily found of REAL raccoons .Not so large cats it appears ?

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't understand your earth point though. 

I'm not asking for exact locations, just the regions of known cats to him. 

Maybe if he tells me of some quite local to me I might go have a look. 

Im sure there's folks that IF they seen a big cat they might tell people but just don't want to give a precise location. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I dare say there is mate, but all the screaming idiots keep shouting is we want a clear picture, so if everyone is happy with the figures should be at least one of these alpha hunters that can upload a phone shot of one they have seen or killed, it’s just an example of the stupidity of those that like to shout so loud they can’t hear what is being said or don’t want to, and one or two that are more into online arguing than trying to learn or be involved in something ??

Ah the old reverse psychology .We don’t have raccoons or big cats in my part of Wilts or I would have bagged both for you by now GM .

Its not a matter of shouting loud just requiring you back up what your ranting about continually like a stuck record .

You are unable to do so yet require some sort of recognition for effort and other bollocks .Arguing on here is just banter that you seem to use to throw the dummy out the pram ,threaten people and squeal to admin ,so maybe the internet isn’t for you being of a snowflake disposition .
Debate is great but when there’s 300 pages of nothing it does seem  like the wool is being squarely over our eyes .The ball is in your court ,your the instigator so appease your audience or loose them .

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

But no ones asking about pics of raccoons are they bud cos pics are easily found of REAL raccoons .Not so large cats it appears ?

I’m sure way back near the start of this thread didn’t Socks meet GMan and have a look at a trail cam pic and confirmed he thought it was a big cat ?

• Like 1

I’m not socks mate ,never met socks so your point is .

And if memory serves I think Socks said the pic was a bit grainy to say either way BUT that it could be a large cat .
Other people interpretation may differ from mine so again your point is .......

26 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ah the old reverse psychology .We don’t have raccoons or big cats in my part of Wilts or I would have bagged both for you by now GM .

Its not a matter of shouting loud just requiring you back up what your ranting about continually like a stuck record .

You are unable to do so yet require some sort of recognition for effort and other bollocks .Arguing on here is just banter that you seem to use to throw the dummy out the pram ,threaten people and squeal to admin ,so maybe the internet isn’t for you being of a snowflake disposition .
Debate is great but when there’s 300 pages of nothing it does seem  like the wool is being squarely over our eyes .The ball is in your court ,your the instigator so appease your audience or loose them .

Well, GM is not going to appease you is he, so do us all a favour and feck off you irritating Cnut 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
Just now, dogmandont said:

Your one tiresome prick fd ill give you that. 

At least max has a bit of banter going for him whereas you have fcuk all. 

Whatever bud ,yet you like others seem to hang on my every word .Scroll by and only read the good bits ffs 
Ignore me if I offend you but you won’t will you because can’t wait to read my next instalment .Quite sweet really .

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic