• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, socks said:

Is buck a big dog then ray ... you haven't mentioned that before .....

not big dog Ken,  is big cat     lol    suppose i am used to him , his size means fook all mate , my sons little jack woody sorts him out  haha

• Haha 1

Talk about crazy shit, this nutter is off his rocker. Don't think these animals had even been around humans before. The man suffered real injuries in this film and others were lucky to not be killed by the Tigers.

25 minutes ago, bird said:

not big dog Ken,  is big cat     lol    suppose i am used to him , his size means fook all mate , my sons little jack woody sorts him out  haha

They probably thought you were a bear Ray ?. Atb

45 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Talk about crazy shit, this nutter is off his rocker. Don't think these animals had even been around humans before. The man suffered real injuries in this film and others were lucky to not be killed by the Tigers.

No money on earth could make me do that 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Tbh he wasn't in as much danger as the guy in the water with the tiger, it looked about ? close to getting a neck hold.

Is that on a different vid bud ? Can you put up a link plz. Cheers. Atb

The more I read about the film "roar" the more I can't believe any human would do that.  Seemed bites and a few scalpings were common place and the director put his son and step daughter (Melanie Griffiths) in the film.  Griffiths got bitten so bad she needed plastic surgery . The directors son was biten on the head for 25 minutes before they could get the lion off 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

The more I read about the film "roar" the more I can't believe any human would do that.  Seemed bites and a few scalpings were common place and the director put his son and step daughter (Melanie Griffiths) in the film.  Griffiths got bitten so bad she needed plastic surgery . The directors son was biten on the head for 25 minutes before they could get the lion off 

did you ever see that one , where  nutter jumped into the tiger den, a Pakistan bloke  sat down , the tiger went over to him, couple swipes with his paw  at the paki , then picked up and rain off with him, feckin hell  he picked him  like small deer , god are they bloody  powerful  animals ,  there supposed to be the strongest  of all the big cats, the jaguar  so to have same jaw power as tiger .

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic