5 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

You on Scarfell trip Foxdropper or.. don't tell me.. you're having you're vagina waxed that weekend??

Don't bite mate.. don't bite!!

Bring your thermal.. be a nice meet up and good laugh!!..?

Plenty to be doing mate but thanks for offer .My vagina gets combed mate not waxed ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

@foxdropper do you see the thermal as in any way sporting or is it a necessity now you don't have terriers 

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

@foxdropper do you see the thermal as in any way sporting or is it a necessity now you don't have terriers 

Still have terriers mate ,just don’t feel the need to shout about what I do anymore .The thermal is just a tool to control foxes where no amount of terrierwork can .

Sporting it is not but neither is a good dog on a fox .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Still have terriers mate ,just don’t feel the need to shout about what I do anymore .The thermal is just a tool to control foxes where no amount of terrierwork can .

Sporting it is not but neither is a good dog on a week fox .

Cheers for the honest answer fd 

Thought testosterone levels dropped as you got older … feck me lads , I thought I liked a ruck, and was a handful in my youth …. You old boys must have been like honey badgers ? … if this was a mma forum there would be doors getting kicked in with Zimmer frames now up and down the country and drive bys in mobility scooters ….. it’s all fun at the end of the days ,we’ve all seen weird things and thought what the f£&* … usually in bed on a Sunday morning after a Saturday night out though … I don’t believe in a lot of things and will banter about it …. Ghosts …. My missus has been to Shepton mallet jail and had contact with them …. I took the piss big time and still do , but I still respect that she believes she and others there witnessed it … I can’t disprove it and she can’t prove it … a mate and his family went no one saw shit apart from a younger member that saw a man in a cell …. I’m still with my missus and me and my mate are still just that ….. have a good evening gents ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Franks dad said:

Thought testosterone levels dropped as you got older … feck me lads , I thought I liked a ruck, and was a handful in my youth …. You old boys must have been like honey badgers ? … if this was a mma forum there would be doors getting kicked in with Zimmer frames now up and down the country and drive bys in mobility scooters ….. it’s all fun at the end of the days ,we’ve all seen weird things and thought what the f£&* … usually in bed on a Sunday morning after a Saturday night out though … I don’t believe in a lot of things and will banter about it …. Ghosts …. My missus has been to Shepton mallet jail and had contact with them …. I took the piss big time and still do , but I still respect that she believes she and others there witnessed it … I can’t disprove it and she can’t prove it … a mate and his family went no one saw shit apart from a younger member that saw a man in a cell …. I’m still with my missus and me and my mate are still just that ….. have a good evening gents ?

With you to an extent bud but when does it become a farce ,when does everything you’ve been lead to believe is proof amount to not one jot of real evidence on a subject you are interested in .Surely we are allowed to question whatever without getting threatened or us that ok ?
The name calling dosnt bother me at all it’s the total blank of polite questions that would ,if the gentleman had things in order ,be easy answered .

This thread has been running for many years ,468 pages and yet the main instigator for want of a better word still dosnt grasp that there are plenty out there who have seen all the so called evidence but know where it originated and that’s not from big cats .We’ve had roe scrapes presented as proof ,we’ve had multiple scavenged carcasses with no trace of cat characteristics around them .We’ve had pug marks that go no where ,dog prints and blurred pics .

Im not stupid ,in fact the opposite and I see straight through the facade .

Yes there were undoubtedly cats released back in the early 80s but to hang onto a breeding population ,interbreeding and government cover up is clutching at straws and at worst just a few people trying their best to hoodwink the country .

One person in particular needs to really look at the evidence he’s given before taking others advice and to listen to those who are out there at it ,using top quality kit and have seen the same images several hundred times over and have shot what’s in the view finder ,instead of making a mockery of it by refusing to answer questions .

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

?? my old man wants do scafell again he done it on a outward bound course in borstol lol he will prob come aswell to be fair so you can fall over together ?? 

we was out doing scrap few years back and we had a bet he couldn’t lift the garage door on by himself ,not because the weight just the awkwardness of it. He picked it up and one the brackets swung down and hit him in the bollocks then the wind blew him completely over ??

he’s a dangerous c**t n all he once threw a bbq strait over the sides and onto my back/head lol 

Be nice to meet him, we may have already met in the past, I done Portland and guys marsh  early 80s wouldn’t that be funny ??

2 hours ago, sandymere said:
FB.WATCH

11K views, 16 likes, 0 loves, 78 comments, 7 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Somerset Live: A strange...

? what the eyes see but the brain believes....

What the feck do your eyes see, only a retarded man nurse could mistake that for anything, it’s a blurry pic of a stick or some other bit of rubbish but totally irrelevant as evidence of anything it don’t even look foxlike if you squint ??

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Just putting off a couple of jobs...

There’s 20 ambulances in the car park and a pool of piss needs mopping in a and e, and you expect us to come out clapping ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

What the feck do your eyes see, only a retarded man nurse could mistake that for anything, it’s a blurry pic of a stick or some other bit of rubbish but totally irrelevant as evidence of anything it don’t even look foxlike if you squint ??

There’s 20 ambulances in the car park and a pool of piss needs mopping in a and e, and you expect us to come out clapping ??

Clap the nhs still makes me cringe till this day 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Clap the nhs still makes me cringe till this day 

Agreed mate .The experience I had the other night was borderline comedy gold .

Went up to Swindon with a bit of metal in my eye .Sat to be seen then triaged then a nurse calls my name 5 hours later ??

The nurse then puts a dye in my right  eye and asks an orderly to fetch the eye machine .Back he comes with a machine ,plugs it in and dosnt work .I said it’s not going to either to which the nurse said why’s that .Cos there’s a sign on the back that says broken do not use in A4 ffs .Then he comes back with another machine and the nurse says lean forward and she moves the machine to my left eye .I thought it was a eye check so said nothing .After a while she says there’s nothing there to which I reply well there won’t be will there it’s the other eye ,the one with yellow dye running down my face ffs .Embarrassing tbh .Got home at 2.30 am after getting there at 6pm ?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic