6 minutes ago, paulus said:

deer going one way and whatever dog that is going the other 

The animal that made that print eats bigger animals than dogs, and ambushes them at the river, Mr Benn gets around. 

IMG_20221129_212457.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, jim-nazium said:

Any chance my questions could be answered from a few pages back. Think they are pretty obvious points to help folk come to a conclusion 

Don’t get impatient mate .Some of us have and still are waiting 5 years for answers so your back of the queue mate .

22 hours ago, Greyman said:

That’s a Siamese according to our resident armchair expert nice pic though ?

Any pics of the location of that cat in daylight please Paulie .

You keep on repeating the same old shite ??

The attempts your making to turn tables are very feeble Paul .

You need new material and tbh to knock about with someone who knows what the hell they are looking at .

Compare that vid to any other close up of a big cat and you will soon come running with your tail between your legs ?

Its getting embarassing again Paul and I almost feel for you bud ,almost ……….no it’s gone ?????

How did the scaling of that vid go ????

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, jim-nazium said:

Any chance my questions could be answered from a few pages back. Think they are pretty obvious points to help folk come to a conclusion 

Stick them up again. I've been away for a while, and can't bring myself to go back through pages of scutter?

2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Stick them up again. I've been away for a while, and can't bring myself to go back through pages of scutter?

There is a new treatment for Demencia been announced  by the media today so once it has been rolled out nation wide i will expect  these  sightings to cease ,

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Or they just can’t be arsed to engage with a total joke of a man, that’s apologising and inviting you out one minute then reverting to being an arse again the next, my pm box is full of pm,s usually titled Tim the twat or Tim nice but dim, you are a total joke even amongst those unfortunate enough to have met you so as I wouldn’t bother with a sad act like you in the real world why would I waste my breath on here, I hope that’s clear enough as it will be the last time, unless you decide to walk up scarfed or go to the fishing match one day ATB ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Lads let’s not make scafell a deterrent at the min everyone who’s going are okay with each other! 

and I’m looking forward to it 

So am I mate, just highlighting the simple fact that someone with so much to say to me will never ever really want to meet me, he only lives up the road and has been invited to come to the uni with me on numerous occasions he could see some of the things I see and speak to the people he likes to ridicule so much and form a real life opinion of them, I,m an old boy now last thing I need is a ruck before climbing a mountain but I wouldn’t sit in a room  and listen to his shit and not give him a slap, if the scarfed trip happens and I am able I will 100% be there  ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic