10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Simple question greyman ... What makes him credible?

His credibility nosedived,how does he actually know this?When was the last time anyone saw a leopard hunting the edge of the runway as they stared out of their A380 window prior to take-off?

Appeal to all airport personnel

Many large cats feel safe around airports and airfields for the same reasons as mentioned above. These areas are out of bounds to the general public and cats feel safe in these sorts of areas. Cats prefer to put up with noise if it means safety from people or dogs. Many international airports have had large cats within the grounds.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

His credibility nosedived,how does he actually know this?When was the last time anyone saw a leopard hunting the edge of the runway as they stared out of their A380 window prior to take-off?

Appeal to all airport personnel

Many large cats feel safe around airports and airfields for the same reasons as mentioned above. These areas are out of bounds to the general public and cats feel safe in these sorts of areas. Cats prefer to put up with noise if it means safety from people or dogs. Many international airports have had large cats within the grounds.

??? - there's a puma at Heathrow, a leopard at standstead  and a lynx at gatwick

8 minutes ago, John d said:

Meet frank......frank has been searching for big cats in Gloucestershire for 30 years but has no photos of them at all.....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ladbible.com/community/uk-weird-big-cats-are-out-there-in-uk-according-to-this-expert-20171012.amp.html

30 fcking years and frank can’t find one cat in a single county of England.......why ? because they are not fcking here frank 

And he's classed as an expert ?

So aswell as the authorities moving dead carcases in the dead of night. The claim is the reason we don't see them is they live in places out of bounds to the general public. 

Getting all a bit twilight zone now eh

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

Not necessarily

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Only got to wander round most army camps, raf bases or even steel works or places to see that animals feel safe in them an most larged fenced in areas end up teaming with wild life, or atleast that’s what iv noticed in past

yeah you're right, I remember seeing this a while ago, from 2.52

Edited by robertb123
5 hours ago, robertb123 said:

Not necessarily

Servals are indigenous to SA and that area looks wide open,the guy in question is claiming many international airports have big cats in the grounds,major airports in this country are watertight,sealed up tighter than a drum,i went round heathrow perimeter road on Friday,no big cat could get in,if it did what would it eat,within the fences is sterile,they have bird scarers on all major UK airports,they don't even want birds on the runways never mind a leopard flitting across between flights.

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Raf leeming aswell as others have got mad amounts a hares, years back before the ban we used to sneak in an have few runs haha but they tightened up security then the ban come in so we left em alone after, but I’m surrounded by army camps an the amount a roe rabbits hares foxes in em is unreal, yet very few foxes around outside of them as they get hard time with all keepers. The bird life has to be seen to be believed tbh an ask anybody that’s every been in places like salsbury or warcop or any other training areas, no fences as such but cos they out bounds they like a haven for most species that use that given terrain

Seen any leopard,puma etc inside?

• Like 2

Where's all the evidence of big cats at airports/army bases then? Must be lots of good footage from airports. Just because it sounds plausible, doesnt make it fact. Some of these people really are dreamers, and do no favours for those who are genuinely seeking the truth.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Where's all the evidence of big cats at airports/army bases then?

Go to 32 minutes,he finds a dead leopard on the road,cant take a pic except one of the head as he only has a telephoto lens on his camera (didn't think to back off a suitable distance) a group of cyclists go past shouting look theres a dead lion,none of them took a pic,the cat is eventually removed and the area sanitised by the MOD,the leopard was 9 feet long (in earlier footage its 8 feet long but whats a foot between cryptozoologists).

21 minutes two puma run over both lying on the central reservation on an Oxfordshire road,plod remove them and theres no mention of them.

Leopard stalks around the perimeter of a school,all the kids and teachers see it,plod turn up and tell everyone never to mention the incident (ever tried to stop a kid talking?).

Lots of chat about the government,men in white coats,the police not wanting us to know the truth about whats out there (queue X-file music)……………

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Go to 32 minutes,he finds a dead leopard on the road,cant take a pic except one of the head as he only has a telephoto lens on his camera (didn't think to back off a suitable distance) a group of cyclists go past shouting look theres a dead lion,none of them took a pic,the cat is eventually removed and the area sanitised by the MOD,the leopard was 9 feet long (in earlier footage its 8 feet long but whats a foot between cryptozoologists).

21 minutes two puma run over both lying on the central reservation on an Oxfordshire road,plod remove them and theres no mention of them.

Leopard stalks around the perimeter of a school,all the kids and teachers see it,plod turn up and tell everyone never to mention the incident (ever tried to stop a kid talking?).

Lots of chat about the government,men in white coats,the police not wanting us to know the truth about whats out there (queue X-file music)……………

Never a trust a Brit who calls it "soccer"

• Haha 1

If Greyman actually believes these reports then his credibility is completely gone and should be booked in to see a shrink ASAP. Yeah we've got Big Cats in our fcuking airports, i must admit I've seen plenty of pussy there but not of the feline kind.

Jonathon has a bin-bag in a frame behind glass for goodness sakes,theres four small holes in it,he said its from a leopard trying to get in to eat rubbish...………………….Cmon  :no:

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic