Just now, mackem said:

Jonathon has a bin-bag in a frame behind glass for goodness sakes,theres four small holes in it,he said its from a leopard trying to get in to eat rubbish...………………….Cmon  :no:

The thing is these kind of folk will go to extreme measures to try and convince us. I can imagine them going to the zoo and asking for eaten carcasses, pictures of tracks, fur samples, faeces, etc.......

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

The thing is these kind of folk will go to extreme measures to try and convince us. I can imagine them going to the zoo and asking for eaten carcasses, pictures of tracks, fur samples, faeces, etc.......

He has no credibility mate,listen to the podcast,he has saw 4 litters of cubs in the country,why no stake-out and subsequent pics.....every village in the country has cats near it :icon_eek:….....he has saw numerous cats,found a dead leopard and a puma on the roads...…..yet still asks people to send him evidence,you or me wanting to be taken seriously would have grabbed the leopard or puma carcass and eureka "Call me deluded now motherfuckers,i found the golden ticket" his leopard was removed by the MOD,really?Social media impacts our lives massively nowadays,squaddies would have grabbed a pic on their I-phone and sent it to a few mates,they would have forwarded it to a few mates who would have instagramed it and so on...…..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mackem said:

He has no credibility mate,listen to the podcast,he has saw 4 litters of cubs in the country,why no stake-out and subsequent pics.....every village in the country has cats near it :icon_eek:….....he has saw numerous cats,found a dead leopard and a puma on the roads...…..yet still asks people to send him evidence,you or me wanting to be taken seriously would have grabbed the leopard or puma carcass and eureka "Call me deluded now motherfuckers,i found the golden ticket" his leopard was removed by the MOD,really?Social media impacts our lives massively nowadays,squaddies would have grabbed a pic on their I-phone and sent it to a few mates,they would have forwarded it to a few mates who would have instagramed it and so on...…..

I don't want to listen to it because it's tripe mate. The thing is do they sleep at night knowing they are bullshitters or do they actually believe it? 

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

That's what im wondering. The boys mackem posted have to know they are bullshitters. I dont think greyman does or is a bullshitter. This isnt a dig at him but i can only compare it to some kind of cult where the higher up are total bonkers and keep their followers going feeding them lies and fairytales. Folk get so involved amd have spent so much of their owm time they want to believe it that they havent wasted time or been lied to.

Well if he believes these kind of things then i have doubts for him as well tbh. The thing is if these sighting accounts are true then they are out there to be spotted. Don't waste your time using these sightings as evidence, go out there and find them yourself.  They clearly aren't a needle in the haystack because apparently they are sighted regularly.

Edited by Kerny92

I haven't watched the videos on here recently but seen one before with a guy saying he'd seen them countless times.  Now if that was true you'd take a camera everywhere with you just to stop people calling you a liar if anything else.  .

I don't know what greyman makes of these guys but I don't think he's anywhere like them. He's trying to prove it through science and proper evidence and not just his word 

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I haven't watched the videos on here recently but seen one before with a guy saying he'd seen them countless times.  Now if that was true you'd take a camera everywhere with you just to stop people calling you a liar if anything else.  .

I don't know what greyman makes of these guys but I don't think he's anywhere like them. He's trying to prove it through science and proper evidence and not just his word 

I don't know the man, for all we know he could go to the measures i mentioned earlier. I'm sure scientists could be fooled if you're willing to go to those depths.

Just now, Kerny92 said:

I don't know the man, for all we know he could go to the measures i mentioned earlier. I'm sure scientists could be fooled if you're willing to go to those depths.

For all we know he could be genuine . All depends which way you want to swerve it 

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

For all we know he could be genuine . All depends which way you want to swerve it 

Until i see convincing evidence then I'll stick to being a glass half empty kinda guy. 

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It's possibe don't get me wrong but the reports tell me otherwise, rubbish like there's a breeding population and many more. How the hell can anyone come to that conclusion?

Jonathon gives a number of what he believes lives in this country X-amount of leopard X-amount of lynx X-amount of puma its random figures plucked from his imagination,his conclusions are figments,theres no science to it,in the podcast he says leopards are drawn to school playgrounds by the noise of kids playing,how on earth does he reach that conclusion?And who are these guys who appear and snatch up evidence from the roadsides?(play the tune as you read that last sentence).

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

Jonathon gives a number of what he believes lives in this country X-amount of leopard X-amount of lynx X-amount of puma its random figures plucked from his imagination,his conclusions are figments,theres no science to it,in the podcast he says leopards are drawn to school playgrounds by the noise of kids playing,how on earth does he reach that conclusion?And who are these guys who appear and snatch up evidence from the roadsides?(play the tune as you read that last sentence).

Just seeing the logo plays the tune in my head instinctively 

Let's  look at this rationally without the obvious bullshit. There's hell of a lot of hours put in in the countryside between us on here and we all have camera phones now so where are the pics of a big cat roamig our lands .Sorry but it aint happening. And as for cubs i wish ,be something else to enter the dogs on .Yes I'll say I'm wrong if a pic turns up but don't expect to eat humble pie any time soon .

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic