Hw110

Haven.t been on here for a few months ,just got a bit board of forums again and out on my bike a bit more

I have liked to look of the HW110 when i first saw them and always wanted one , but like most thing in life new things have a tendency to have teething problems ,so thought I would wait a bit before getting one ,

On Thursday it arrived in .177 ,cleaned the barrel then started pellet testing . This gun is not pellet fussy at all ,liked every pellet I put through it .

So to day went into my indoor range , which is a 100 yard old chicken shed .needed to test pellets at longer ranges and AA fields 8.44gr 4.51 came out a tad better than the other I tried , apart from JSb Heavies which were out standing

JSB heavies running @ 711- 716 with 40 pellets straight from the tin

AA fields 8.44gr running @ 778-783 with 40 pellets straight from the tin

This gun is fantastic ,nice feel to the stock , nice balance , not heavy , quieter than my HW100k , love the weaver rail , means I can mount my day scope which has quick release mounts then at night fit on the pulsar N870 ,

At first loading the mag was a bit fiddly but after a bit it comes second nature and 120 shots per fill .

All I all it's every thing you need in a gun and at £580 it is a very good deal ,you take a BSA ultra will cost you £ 450 + mod + Another mag comes in about £530 and only 40 shots per fill and not regged

So this evening went out and tested it in the field using AA fields and it performed to my expectation and more , absolutely brilliant I can not fault this gun

Any how these are the unlucky ones from a person who talks shit and uneducated about shooting according to one member on here , oh well the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes !!

IMG_0971_zpsndgej8n8.jpg

IMG_0969%202_zpsjmr437xc.jpg

IMG_0950_zpsyylujvhp.jpg

IMG_0975_zpsfhsohkii.jpg

• Like 9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven.t been on here for a few months ,just got a bit board of forums again and out on my bike a bit more I have liked to look of the HW110 when i first saw them and always wanted one , but like most

Totally with you on your comments v m. Can't find a fault with mine either, and getting well over 120 with H+N FTT and over 130 shots per fill with AA fields. Like you say, not pellet fussy, no flyer

Nope, I'm still not getting it mate   I've been thinking of planning a THL road trip for a while .... p***y style   Maybe I could stop off round your way and see if you could educate a heathen

Posted Images

Feel privileged first to post. Missed you ya big gay.

Shit rifle. Shit groups :D

Good to have you back. The 110's seem to have such a following now. Accuracy wise, you'd say there on par with the standard 100? For me, I'm not into the tac look, but would have one I think. The proof is clearly in the pud, and if it does the job... which they clearly do. Can't complain.

X

• Like 1

Feel privileged first to post. Missed you ya big gay.

Shit rifle. Shit groups :D

Good to have you back. The 110's seem to have such a following now. Accuracy wise, you'd say there on par with the standard 100? For me, I'm not into the tac look, but would have one I think. The proof is clearly in the pud, and if it does the job... which they clearly do. Can't complain.

X

On par mate ,the weaver rail dose it for me

• Like 1

Totally with you on your comments v m. Can't find a fault with mine either, and getting well over 120 with H+N FTT and over 130 shots per fill with AA fields. Like you say, not pellet fussy, no flyers etc at all. I am not the best shot in the world, but this 110 makes me look damned good! Lol. Love it, and it's going nowhere.

Don't know how to put pics etc up, so people will have to take my word for it. Suffice to say, two of my mates, one that already has a HW100 KT, and the other a BSA R1O are both buying one a s a p.

Amazing rifle :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2

I couldent agree more shaaark! The 110 has changed my opinion of modern tactical styled guns and it's soo compact and light. It is rediculously accurate and the shot count is great. Bloody love my 110 it's my new pride and joy.

• Like 2

After trying Si Browns im so so so happy i canceled mine and LT,s 110

It just feels cheep and the mags a nightmare to load and un load from the rifle

but thats just my opinion

and what may not work for one may for another

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am 99% sold on a hw110 .177 being my August purchase, only a hw100ks could rule it out.

The price, the shot count, the weight. The only thing I am concerned about is the fact it appears you cant adjust the reg pressure or hammer spring just in-case it comes hot or cold. The Hw100 is easy to adjust. Going to a decent dealer who would chrono before sale or let me bring my chrono might help.

I am 99% sold on a hw110 .177 being my August purchase, only a hw100ks could rule it out.

The price, the shot count, the weight. The only thing I am concerned about is the fact it appears you cant adjust the reg pressure or hammer spring just in-case it comes hot or cold. The Hw100 is easy to adjust. Going to a decent dealer who would chrono before sale or let me bring my chrono might help.

I asked my RFD to tell hull cartridge to make sure it's running @ 11.5 ft/lbs or else it would be going back if not

Sure enough it came running @ 11.5- 11.7 ,spot on with JSB Heavies . Happy days

I have HW100k .177 and .22 but the HW110 is the gun i use now , OK might because it's new but the weaver rail does it for me , change between day scope and NV scope , with no effort and spot on each time i change scopes over

Sounds about right with the heavies that is what my R10 mk2 is running at .177. In mine Bisley magnums make the same power more or less. I like mine with 8.44gr pellets to be doing around 770-780fps.

I will get the RFD to check it before I collect unless I play it safe with the hw100ks.

• Like 1