Hw110

The 110s are very nice but, in my humble opinion, for an excellent all rounder, the HW100 can't be beaten - it's tried and tested over the years :yes:

I foolishly sold a KT before, I won't part with the full length sporter that I have now.

Don't be fooled by VM - That fecker's a good shot with whatever he picks up :rolleyes::thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven.t been on here for a few months ,just got a bit board of forums again and out on my bike a bit more I have liked to look of the HW110 when i first saw them and always wanted one , but like most

Totally with you on your comments v m. Can't find a fault with mine either, and getting well over 120 with H+N FTT and over 130 shots per fill with AA fields. Like you say, not pellet fussy, no flyer

Nope, I'm still not getting it mate   I've been thinking of planning a THL road trip for a while .... p***y style   Maybe I could stop off round your way and see if you could educate a heathen

Posted Images

It was more the extra shots, less weight. I have my trusty hw100kt in .22, R10, and s410k both in .177. The more I think about it I might go with the Hw100ks simply because I can strip service fettle all myself.

• Like 1

It was more the extra shots, less weight. I have my trusty hw100kt in .22, R10, and s410k both in .177. The more I think about it I might go with the Hw100ks simply because I can strip service fettle all myself.

I might give you a shout about that one day mate - I love the 100 and, I wish I had the confidence to strip it but, to be honest, I haven't got a feckin clue when it comes to PCPs :no::thumbs:

• Like 1

The 110s are very nice but, in my humble opinion, for an excellent all rounder, the HW100 can't be beaten - it's tried and tested over the years :yes:

I foolishly sold a KT before, I won't part with the full length sporter that I have now.

Don't be fooled by VM - That fecker's a good shot with whatever he picks up :rolleyes::thumbs:

HE HAS TO USE NV MIND TO DO IT

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 2

I might give you a shout about that one day mate - I love the 100 and, I wish I had the confidence to strip it but, to be honest, I haven't got a feckin clue when it comes to PCPs :no::thumbs:

Its dead easy my reg pressure is set at 90bar fitted the hw100 tuning AT removal kit and springs. My rifle prefers softer, smaller head size pellets, its very good with the JSB range. Very good with Exact RS, and Exact Jumbo's, its doing very well with JSB jumbo exacts 15.9gr with a batch of 5.50 head size.

• Like 1

So do I mate but, I still don't get his sort of numbers :hmm:

...... As for that feckin FTM, I'm sure there's some kind of black magic going on there :yes::thumbs:

Feck knows how you do it with just one of these Jimmy....... :o:laugh::good:

post-102688-0-97489100-1498422684_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Its dead easy my reg pressure is set at 90bar fitted the hw100 tuning AT removal kit and springs. My rifle prefers softer, smaller head size pellets, its very good with the JSB range. Very good with Exact RS, and Exact Jumbo's, its doing very well with JSB jumbo exacts 15.9gr with a batch of 5.50 head size.

Nope, I'm still not getting it mate :no:

I've been thinking of planning a THL road trip for a while .... p***y style :laugh:

Maybe I could stop off round your way and see if you could educate a heathen :thumbs::laugh:

• Like 2

So do I mate but, I still don't get his sort of numbers :hmm:

...... As for that feckin FTM, I'm sure there's some kind of black magic going on there :yes::thumbs:

Feck knows how you do it with just one of these Jimmy....... :o:laugh::good:

IT TAKES SKILL AND PATIENCE JON

PROPER HUNTING THAT

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

47 years of practice JJ

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...