Hw110

On 10/04/2023 at 09:44, Dervburner said:

Another one for Phil…..?

Well............................. I am fancying one again as I really liked the ones I had and don't really know why the hell I sold them. 

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven.t been on here for a few months ,just got a bit board of forums again and out on my bike a bit more I have liked to look of the HW110 when i first saw them and always wanted one , but like most

Totally with you on your comments v m. Can't find a fault with mine either, and getting well over 120 with H+N FTT and over 130 shots per fill with AA fields. Like you say, not pellet fussy, no flyer

Nope, I'm still not getting it mate   I've been thinking of planning a THL road trip for a while .... p***y style   Maybe I could stop off round your way and see if you could educate a heathen

Posted Images

On 15/04/2023 at 17:14, philpot said:

Well............................. I am fancying one again as I really liked the ones I had and don't really know why the hell I sold them. 

Same Phil 

love to see a decent 100 or 110 FAC 

13 hours ago, villaman said:

Same Phil 

love to see a decent 100 or 110 FAC 

Never actually come across an fac of either although I seem to recall that fac is only available in the 100 but could be wrong, I will ask the question at the shooting show next month.

On 15/04/2023 at 17:14, philpot said:

Phill ask them if they will ever make decent FAC gun , most other companies are making FAC guns now and half decent as well . Hw100 is not that good in FAC 

• Like 1