Charlie Hebdo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the french are spineless cowards always have been always will be

The French hate us , we kicked their arse at Waterloo, and saved them from Germany . In short they feel humiliated. They also have a very strange sense of humour , hard to explain but it's very unsoph

I understand why people find it tasteless and uncomfortable but they do it to prove that they have the freedom to do so.   We ( The Brits) have spent the last nearly yrs taking the piss out of a na

I understand why people find it tasteless and uncomfortable but they do it to prove that they have the freedom to do so.

We ( The Brits) have spent the last nearly 80 yrs taking the piss out of a nation that was decimated during the war (take your pick, Germany or France or Italy )

Does that make us the same as Charlie Hebdo ?

• Like 4

Got to admit I smiled at both cartoons but agree the frogs are spineless c**ts, bit like the British it transpires .Where's the backlash ,the payback, the riots ffs.No we'll sing songs and light candles .Just wish I owned a candle factory instead of wearing myself out in the building trade .One thing about the French though ,they aren't afraid to voice opinions unlike the meek souls here that put up with atrocities in silence ,the stuffing well and truly removed by the realisation we are fecked.

I understand why people find it tasteless and uncomfortable but they do it to prove that they have the freedom to do so.

We ( The Brits) have spent the last nearly 80 yrs taking the piss out of a nation that was decimated during the war (take your pick, Germany or France or Italy )

Does that make us the same as Charlie Hebdo ?

Directly taking the piss out of people will either be tolerated or it wont.......snidely drawing infantile pictures or having internet digs at people just leaves a sour taste in my opinion.

• Like 1

i agree with malt and a few others,,,free speech an all that,,,,

the irony though is,,,,whilst they took the piss out of our multicultural society,,,,they have the biggest muslim pop in europe... :blink:

There s the irony

We came out in support of hebdo for their right to free speech

If you get upset at them mocking you're taking yourself too seriously

I can show you loads of English cartoons laughing at the french

I pray we never lose the right to ridicule others or laugh at ourselves

The headless may cartoon is pretty apt

• Like 2

I bet you can't find a cartoon of us laughing at the frogs when they are still mourning their dead. It might be free speech, but it's in poor taste.

Well said .......

• Like 1