Election Result Predictions............

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diane (brains of Britain) Abbot reckon it will be a draw 60% labour 60% Conservatives :)

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and pro

Posted Images

In fact the Tories are on 315 now so they've definitely got enough seats between them and DUP.

Here comes that coalition of chaos Theresa warned us about! :laugh:

Edited by BGD

Terrible leadership not the strength this country needs in these uncertain times. Margaret Thatcher she most certainly isn't.

I still have no doubt Labour in its current form would be the most damaging party this country has ever faced. their biggest ace played was to attract the student vote

What an absolute mess. Hung party, no clear leadership, no mandate for a strong Brexit, weak position within Europe...Oh Britain what have you done to yourself?

• Like 4

We're no longer Lib-Dem here. Hurrah for Plaid Cymru.

Labour here....not that there is much difference between them I imagine.

That's the life of living in a Labour stronghold, your vote is just a tiny little protest that no one ever notices, on the flipside you can vote for anyone you like without any worries either.

• Like 1

Labour has had the biggest increase in popular support during a campaign by any party in British political history.

That old commie is quite good at this campaigning thing ;)

If Teresa may said a week ago and started to deport the terrorists on the watch list.

With the news showing the Hercules loaded up and flying out she would of won loads of votes.

What did she do stand and day they won't beat us.

They are beating us kids are dead.

Corbin said he aint really into the shoot to kill on British terrorist.

What would he of wanted on Saturday nights terror attack.

The police to shout stop stabbing please.

We need a pm with proper backbone.

Just like farage.

And I can't wait to see him in power.

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and probably didn't have to.

Then sets about pissing her core base voters off with the dementia tax and just to make sure she's unpopular drags up fox hunting.

Please tell me it's not just me.

• Like 9

Anyone thinking May somehow set this up should watch her at the count in Maidenhead last night.

That was not a woman who had just won a game of 4 Dimensional chess. She was utterly broken.

• Like 1

That's what everyone gets for putting their faith in a remainer....the next Maggie they said LOL

....or putting their faith in other voters & staying at home! Haha...

• Like 1