Terrorism And National Security - Who Can You Trust ?

I don't think I'll be voting and, I can't believe I'm saying this but, I hope the tories get in by a landslide. With Brexit looming and the rest of the world in a state of such upheaval, the last thing we need now is a hung parliament.

I am going to vote .if you don't vote you can't moan

But what to do if none of the choices available represent your own views closely enough ?

Vote for A, who you don't support, vote B, who you also don't support to stop A winning, or vote C who you also don't support, but have no chance of winning or influencing the result ?

Not much of a choice, is it ?

no its not but even leaving it blank or a spoilt vote is better than no vote

Like I said, I intent to write "none of the above" on my paper - poor state of affairs, when you're asked for your vote, but you don't really feel that you have any real choices, don't you think ?

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think I'll be voting and, I can't believe I'm saying this but, I hope the tories get in by a landslide. With Brexit looming and the rest of the world in a state of such upheaval, the last thin

like most its either or.. so on the basis that i think corbin is a compleat looney so hes out of the equasion as far as i am concerned .mrs may seems the lesser of the two evils ..

Im the same none of the above. Was going to vote tory few weeks ago, but not anymore. Cant stand there smug ways and more importantly the way they pander to minorities after any attacks.   Said bef

I won't vote there all a shower of shite, I feel Corbyn will take us closer to the brink of collapse which is what is needed for real political change, May is a slightly better prospect for the country.

So in true British political spirit may the least shit person out of a group of really shit people win and "lead" our country.

• Like 1

Also on this election we have Corbyn and sturgeon who hate this country and its traditions, no doubt the plaid candidate does and at least one in NI, so question, is this the first election in world politics were half the candidates hate the country their bidding to lead?

I don't know who is going to fix it ,but I do miss the good old days when I didn't have to look over my shoulder for Mr white van Taliban man or I could see an unattended bag and think ,I'm going to fukin have that ,or I could look at the local Muhammadans without feeling this hate in my heart .

• Like 2

With a bit of luck, May will win, but not with the landslide she was hoping for. Should keep her honest now it's obvious the public do have a voice. And with a bit more luck the Lib Dems fail to win one seat and Nicola Sturgeon gets run over by a truck.

I was brought up labour, just like everyone else in these parts, but we ALL need to vote conservative this time around for the good of our children. UKIP is splitting the right down the middle, at the benefit of labour, and i really dont think anyone in their right mind wants Corbyn as leader and Dianne Abbot as home secretary. Corbyn the foookin loon has openly said he isnt implementing brexit if we dont get a good deal so i wonder if Brussels will give us one if he gets in? talk about showing your hand!

We need brexit so we can police our own borders and stop these idiots getting in. Dont care who you are or where your from the way I see it, vote Conservative this once. If you vote for labour and a country run by corbyn and abbot your a feckin traitor just like him.

its frightening to think any of these clowns may soon be running the country .does the monster raving looney party still exist ? i might aswell vote for them !!.

Why vote for pretend looneys when you can vote for the real thing ?

• Like 1

its frightening to think any of these clowns may soon be running the country .does the monster raving looney party still exist ? i might aswell vote for them !!.

Why vote for pretend looneys when you can vote for the real thing ?

:laugh::laugh: true enough pal the whole job is fkd for sure

I was brought up labour, just like everyone else in these parts, but we ALL need to vote conservative this time around for the good of our children. UKIP is splitting the right down the middle, at the benefit of labour, and i really dont think anyone in their right mind wants Corbyn as leader and Dianne Abbot as home secretary. Corbyn the foookin loon has openly said he isnt implementing brexit if we dont get a good deal so i wonder if Brussels will give us one if he gets in? talk about showing your hand!

We need brexit so we can police our own borders and stop these idiots getting in. Dont care who you are or where your from the way I see it, vote Conservative this once. If you vote for labour and a country run by corbyn and abbot your a feckin traitor just like him.

Most of UKIP'S support has already gone to the Tories - they're not splitting anything, and I don't expect any kind of result from them......which is a shame, as I'm a long time supporter !

• Like 2

I trust no one with national security or me and my familys safety.Nothing but lies and propoganda coming from the politicians and police who are unwilling to do what needs to be done to make us all safe.We have a government sending our blokes overseas to fight in unnecessary wars all over the sandbox,they're constantly poking the Russian bear for no reason when russia isn't doing anything to us and the police and intelligence aren't hard enough on the snakes that live amongst us.We should stop taking part in and stop starting foreign conflicts and focus on home defense and ban Islam completely and have a good clear out on the home front.Whoever wins this election we won't be anymore secure because they're all weaklings.

Edited by Deadeye18

It dont matter who you vote for none of the main party's will come in with a zero tolerance policy as far as acts of terror are concerned & anyone who is known to have been involved with extreme Islam

I have had it in the neck off my old man about not voting this time , he reccons if I dont vote its a vote for labour so I have decided to vote tory

• Like 2

Most of UKIP'S support has already gone to the Tories - they're not splitting anything, and I don't expect any kind of result from them......which is a shame, as I'm a long time supporter !

The way i see it is (england and wales) is virtually all of left wing voters vote labour, and right wing voters vote either conservative or ukip. I might be wrong but every vote for ukip is at the detriment of the conservative party and in this election thats a crying shame. Im a huge fan of Farage, brexit wouldnt have been voted in without him but i really wish he would sit back and shut up for a week because he is playing into labours hands and a government under corbyn and dianne abbot would be scary.

Is it not already implemented? Deal or no deal we would have to re-apply I think. I know for a fact uk employees at the European Commission have been told they are going, no matter what the outcome of the 2 year negotiations.

May has also said "no deal is better than a bad deal"

Don't worry, it will be a Tory brexit ;-)

Edited by Accip74