I found this on my pup a few weeks ago I cleaned it up changed her bed and it eventually went but it's back and a bit bigger anyone see it before it's on the back of her neck?

1E61E1C2-F04F-458E-8942-5F9EF59A397D_zps

Looks like pyoderma or hotspot, can be caused by flea bite . Treatment.. the vet will give you fuciderm . You might try hydracautisone .

i reckon ur on the ball their, use benzyl benszoate i think that is the way u spell it either way it dose the trick and always handy too have in ur yard.

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 1

Fusiderm,shovel leaner is spot on, clip the fur around it, wash with hibiscrub then apply the Fusiderm. Some clear up on themselves, some need the Fusiderm, you can get it over the counter at the chemists, it's weak but it works. If you want the strongest Fusiderm you'll have to get it from your vet

• Like 1

Cant see properly from pic but my dog had something similar,penny tayler recommended NU-STOCK,got it from amazon,shaved area cleaned it up applied cream within week it had cleared up,worth a try maybe