Kral Puncher Pro 22 /review

Don't give up on it just yet mate - it could be a cheap simple fix, fingers crossed :yes:

To make and sell a rifle at that price and still make a profit, they may have just cut some silly corners ......

The bolt could be stiff due to some rough edges in the housing - maybe it just needs a bit of attention with a small file.

The power might come up a little with some quality grease on the hammer spring and, a little bit of preload.

The accuracy could be down to the finish on either end of the barrel or, inside the barrel.

..... it might be worth pushing a pellet through with a rod to see if there's any loose, tight or rough areas. The bore may just need a polish.

..... Just a couple of things I thought of from reading your posts.

Either way, hope you get it sorted mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIGHT ILL DO THIS IN STAGES SO PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL IM DONE   CHEERS LADS   RIFLE   First off she is on the heavy side id say on par with the hw100 or hw97.   LOOKS   She is a stunner t

Its a cracking little I MEAN big rifle just needs to settle in to the pellets ,or even just try to adjust the power on it . Personally i like the rifle but the cheek piece has a really nasty edge i h

Posted Images

Ill get there in the end

VIZ DID TELL ME NOT TO GET IT

SO ILL GET AN EAR BASHING OFF HIM LOL

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS ,,he is grafting his b*lls off Jeff he wants to watch what he is doing mate

mind im not much better lol

Ill get there in the end

Cricket season has just started. :laugh:

Ill get there in the end

Cricket season has just started. :laugh:

Your a bad man mr stealth :)

• Like 1

with power flux like that jimmy id be looking at the hammer first!

there generally cast and have a seam from the mould, rub it away if its not flush ... and dont put any oil in that area cos thats a cause of flux too!

any un regulated rifle has a sweet spot and if yours hasn't its the first place id be looking!

atb si

• Like 1

with power flux like that jimmy id be looking at the hammer first!

there generally cast and have a seam from the mould, rub it away if its not flush ... and dont put any oil in that area cos thats a cause of flux too!

any un regulated rifle has a sweet spot and if yours hasn't its the first place id be looking!

atb si

Should be really easy to rub away the seam if it's plastic. :laugh:

• Like 1

On my kral breaker bullpup , had similar results a good strip down and polish and have a look at the crown on the barrel I re-faced it and then the group's tightened right up and was very accurate taking a lot of quarry at 50 yards plus ☺

Mike ☺

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this jimmy, it's a stunner alright, but like most beautiful things they can be temperamental, some good Fettling could bring that back round, and vis is the man for the job.

Could be worse, I just shelled a grand on a rifle that's got better spread than a 12 bore !

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this jimmy, it's a stunner alright, but like most beautiful things they can be temperamental, some good Fettling could bring that back round, and vis is the man for the job.

Could be worse, I just shelled a grand on a rifle that's got better spread than a 12 bore !

THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER RABID LOL

CC SAY,D CHECK THE CROWN TO FUNNY IT GROUPS A LOT BETTER WITH SINGLE SHOT THAN USING THE MAGS

ILL CHECK IT TO DAY OUT TO 30,,,40 YRDS

AND IF ITS OK ILL GET THE POWER UP ON HER AND GIVE HER A SPIT AND POLISH

I WILL GET THIS RIFLE UP TO SCRATCH IF IT KILLS ME LOL

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I just read about your Wolverine on one of the other channels Rob - they're a nice rifle, hope you get it sorted mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

iLL NOT GIVE UP ON IT ROB AND A KRAL IS NO MATCH FOR A WOLVERINE

SO DONT YOU GIVE UP ETHER MATE

WE WILL GET THEM SORTED

I just read about your Wolverine on one of the other channels Rob - they're a nice rifle, hope you get it sorted mate :thumbs:

tell ye what, it's been doing my nut in, but am persisting with it because it's such a nice looking and handling rifle, just need to get it grouping and I'm on a winner.

iLL NOT GIVE UP ON IT ROB AND A KRAL IS NO MATCH FOR A WOLVERINE

SO DONT YOU GIVE UP ETHER MATE

WE WILL GET THEM SORTED

I won't give up easy jimmy, I want it to be sorted as like you, I really like the rifle, slowly working my way through all the obvious things to eliminate problems, its long, slow and mind numbing but has to be done to find the problem, sure you will be doing the same, single shot loading, silencer on, silencer off, shroud on, shroud off, clean barrel, Chrono, change pellets, clean barrel etc etc, you know how it is.

• Like 2