Show Us Your White Dog's

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Borr said:

Smart little thing, have some fun with her I reckon, be putting whippet over her down the road?

I was thinking about that today. I got her to work with my male Parson and later put him over her. I've got my whippet bitch for the open but I'm thinking about a whippet cross. She seems very intelligent and forward for her age. My male Parson.

IMG_3177.JPG

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 7
14 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Lol, yeah I whinge about them but addicted I think.

It may be difficult living were you live trying to keep them alive what with the snakes and stuff. Difficult were I live when all they ever want to do is find badgers. They put you in goal for that. No longer have an option to be exported to the colonies. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, eastcoast said:

It may be difficult living were you live trying to keep them alive what with the snakes and stuff. Difficult were I live when all they ever want to do is find badgers. They put you in goal for that. No longer have an option to be exported to the colonies. 

I've got snake proof runs now and only walk them on leads in Summer. I didn't think about badgers over your way. Looks like looking after terriers is a full time job everywhere, lol. They must be worth it.

I'm thinking of using the two terriers for catching feral goats alive as there are heaps where I've moved to. They are selling for $150 to $200 a head. Has anyone ever used their terriers for this? I doubt one terrier could hold them as I've seen them drag pitbulls around.

9 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm thinking of using the two terriers for catching feral goats alive as there are heaps where I've moved to. They are selling for $150 to $200 a head. Has anyone ever used their terriers for this? I doubt one terrier could hold them as I've seen them drag pitbulls around.

Speak to @jigsaw mate

• Thanks 1