Flat Earth

I watched about 2 minutes of that before bursting out laughing. "The temperature is higher with no moon light than with moonlight. So it cannot be a reflection of the sun????? FFS he even said it with a straight face.

:laugh: It's a killer, isn't it!

Funny thread this, I found out just how much easier it is to link to YouTube, than to do any meaningful research which may just change my level of knowledge. :thumbs:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you lot want me to meet socks on the moon to prove this one, you had better start a crowd funding page, my transit only does 30 to the gallon but I will pick socks up on the way as I,ll be passing

Stop fuucking drinking in the morning man... ffs ?

Posted Images

Dont the bible tell us the earth is a circle, an god hung it on nothing? An the moon mentioned a few times?

It does mate.
Maybe nasa are trying to figure out how an old book knew such things

People knew the earth was round long before the bible

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth

The bible is basically just a lot of earlier beliefs that were rehashed.

Adam and Eve, forbidden fruit, and the loss of Immortality through a Snake = A rehash of the "Epic of Gilgamesh" which also includes "forbidden fruit" and in which Gilgamesh loses his immortality, stolen by a Snake!

The story of the Tower of Babel = A rehash of the Sumerian story of "Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta."

The story of Noah = A rehash of the Chaldean Myth of a great flood where the "gods of Gilgamesh" want to destroy all of humanity.

The story of Moses leading Israel out of Egypt = A rehash of the story of Bacchus, the Sun-god, who lead his people into a land flowing with wine, milk and honey.

The Old Testament Laws = Plaigarized from the "Code of Hammurabi" of Babylon. (Exodus 21:18-19 is plaigarized word for word).

The story of Samson and Delilah = A rehash of the story of "Enkidu and Shamhat" found in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

The story of Jonah = A rehash of the Greek demigod Herakles (Hercules) who was also swallowed by a whale, and he too had departed from exactly the same town of "Joppa" just as Jonah did.

Yeah I get all that haha, i was havin a bit craic with francie, who is a biblical christian haha

Deary deary me, you do know that gilgamesh is in the bible, his name is nimrod in the bible, try again buddy.

Dont the bible tell us the earth is a circle, an god hung it on nothing? An the moon mentioned a few times?

It does mate.

Adam and Eve, forbidden fruit, and the loss of Immortality through a Snake = A rehash of the "Epic of Gilgamesh" which also includes "forbidden fruit" and in which Gilgamesh loses his immortality, stolen by a Snake!

The story of the Tower of Babel = A rehash of the Sumerian story of "Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta."

The story of Noah = A rehash of the Chaldean Myth of a great flood where the "gods of Gilgamesh" want to destroy all of humanity.

The story of Moses leading Israel out of Egypt = A rehash of the story of Bacchus, the Sun-god, who lead his people into a land flowing with wine, milk and honey.

The Old Testament Laws = Plaigarized from the "Code of Hammurabi" of Babylon. (Exodus 21:18-19 is plaigarized word for word).

The story of Samson and Delilah = A rehash of the story of "Enkidu and Shamhat" found in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

The story of Jonah = A rehash of the Greek demigod Herakles (Hercules) who was also swallowed by a whale, and he too had departed from exactly the same town of "Joppa" just as Jonah did.

Haha sandy, all these tales above are at the same time period as the bible says, all the names are different in the bible, but its the same people same story just different names, go read up for yourself.

It does mate.

Haha sandy, all these tales above are at the same time period as the bible says, all the names are different in the bible, but its the same people same story just different names, go read up for yourself.

My whole point, the bible just rehashed older tales about previous gods rather as the Brothers Grimm collected similar stories and published them in their books.

Dinosaurs in bible aswell haha

Yeah behemoth is in the bible, brontasauras, an the trex also, no problems there.
I've asked this before and you didn't provide it but I'll ask again just for shits and giggles, what passages were they mentioned in?

And don't just copy and paste the passage about the leviathan (a sea creature, likely a whale, not a dinosaur) again :laugh:

Edited by BGD

Did you see the bloke on the news yesterday who took a spirit level on a plane "to prove the earth was flat", AND he put it on the drop down tray thing for the flight.

I swear, some people would have been better off being shot at birth.

• Like 3