Fair play to Ben Fogle. I don't normally have time for the long necked twat but nice to see him advocating kids learning how to use knives, (under supervision) and light fires etc in today's Mail. Did me no harm when I was a kid and it does away with all the mystery of their use and teaches kids to respect how to handle certain things. I did the same with mine, including letting them light fireworks, while I told them what to do. It does them no harm ?

• Like 8

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't he start gobbing off about nigel farage because nige had caught a tope.....fogle said it was an endangered shark.  Nah he's a anti, pro eu prick. I'm out. 

I had an arguemnt with him on twitter over fox hunting ... he came out with the usual it's cruel blah blah blah and then I reminded him that he bit the balls off a young goat with no anaesthetic for a

Posted Images

Nowt wrong with ben fogle,started out a bit foppish way back in that reality tv Scottish island type program,but anyone who can complete the marathon des sables has inner steel.

• Like 9

Nowt wrong with ben fogle,started out a bit foppish way back in that reality tv Scottish island type program,but anyone who can complete the marathon des sables has inner steel.

And he rowed across the Atlantic
  • Like 3
  • 1 year later...
On 10/05/2017 at 19:17, cragman said:

Fair play to Ben Fogle. I don't normally have time for the long necked twat but nice to see him advocating kids learning how to use knives, (under supervision) and light fires etc in today's Mail. Did me no harm when I was a kid and it does away with all the mystery of their use and teaches kids to respect how to handle certain things. I did the same with mine, including letting them light fireworks, while I told them what to do. It does them no harm ?

Read his book a while back , north to the Pole, him and James cracknell 

good read 

• Like 1

i watch his programs  people living in remote places , the last 2 were very good and to night was good tv , his old man a vet and gives honest account of all the breeds out there in his book , thought all bull breeds can make good family dogs if brought up proper with fair discipline  , and really liked running type breeds. as well as gundog breeds.

I watched a documentary he did just recently where he climed  Everest . Well worth a watch . Whatever your opinion of him he has inner steel , to do that , row the Atlantic , that marathon . That guy is made of stern stuff , they do like to film him crying though , any opportunity and Fogle has the tissues out . Probably in his contract now . “Ben must cry at least once “.

I had an arguemnt with him on twitter over fox hunting ... he came out with the usual it's cruel blah blah blah and then I reminded him that he bit the balls off a young goat with no anaesthetic for a tv programme ... he is a prick 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

I had an arguemnt with him on twitter over fox hunting ... he came out with the usual it's cruel blah blah blah and then I reminded him that he bit the balls off a young goat with no anaesthetic for a tv programme ... he is a prick 

Love to read that. Is it still online