Do You Collect Anything ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collected a few models of some of the locomotives I used to drive up until I retired 10 years ago, and knocked up a display cabinet out of beech..    

I seem to collect dept. Turns out I'm pretty awesome at it

bloody kids these last few years,,,,

Posted Images

Militaria(victorian upto ww2 ) and coins (roman upto victorian ) for me.

More or less the same as me. I only collect medals not general militaria. And my coins are only gold and silver.

I was fortunate to inherit my grandads victorian medal collection aswell as his own medals and my dad's german and british ww2 collection that he'd started in the early 1950s and add it onto what I have.My main intrest is military firearms and the kar98k mauser in particular,The coins I collect are mainly silver.

Magazines for me, fiesta razzle knave and men only to name a few. But my all time favourite was readers wife's. In my teens I collected quite a stash of them with numerous hiding places like under the floor boards and bottom of old rucksacks at top ov cupboard. Eventually I was going on holiday and was scared my Mar would find my stash so had to get rid. There was a couple of black bags full, gutted I was. Mite of been worth a bit of summat today lol

• Like 2