Cwiss Packtwat Strange Little Man

Should put him in the freezer next to it , in a newspaper article he said he lived in a converted barn in France now he lives in a cottage in the new forest i dont believe a word he SSSssttttuttters

I remember seeing bill oddie on a train station....He was hiding behind a sign acting really strange. Heard the week after he was having some sort of breakdown. I will always regret not giving him some stick..... Perhaps i could of pushed him over the edge....

Note....Mental illness isn't funny but that cnut lies about our whole way of life and would happily destroy everything we love so he's fair game

• Like 6

The biggest breaking news to me there was "his partner Charlotte" ....... I always thought he was a puff

Charlotte is probably Chris cross-dressing,throws people off the scent that he bats for the other side,Terry Nutkins would turn in his grave if he saw how Packham had turned out.

• Like 1

I remember seeing bill oddie on a train station....He was hiding behind a sign acting really strange. Heard the week after he was having some sort of breakdown. I will always regret not giving him some stick..... Perhaps i could of pushed him over the edge....

Note....Mental illness isn't funny but that cnut lies about our whole way of life and would happily destroy everything we love so he's fair game

OR, being in a train station you could have physically pushed him over the edge.

• Like 3

That link should have carried a warning !

It's got Corbyn, Abbott and Packham on the same page ! I haven't had my tea yet !!!!

It's the bloody Spectator, how much more right wing do you want? :D

I met Peckham a couple of times a few years ago he really is an arrogant little c**t.

Funny enough I met both terry nutkins and Johnny morris too and both of them were absolute gentlemen