Dogs Shot Dead By Police

Problem is artic and i do agree with you, but its out of control now. I dont know what the answer is but something needs done in this country. Stupid lassie near me walks three big f**k off dogs and i have seen her wrapping the leads around lamp posts when she sees someone else walking towards her with a dog. Even then she struggles to control them!

That is just wrong and a f***ing disaster waiting to happen!

• Like 4

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd like to more facts before properly drawing a conclusion but, on the face of it, it seems fair enough.   ....... Dog owner didn't secure his dogs adequately, dogs got out, they got over excited

Even more responsible would be if he didnt walk a " really funny " dog in the local park !   I never understood why folk with aggressive dogs wanted to mingle with every day dog walkers i always use

always feel for these dogs I really do, just cos the wrong tosser bred em and sold em to the wrong tosser they end up shot dead, what a waste, its litter brother likely sat in a house being some famil

Posted Images

Had to be done,, just think it could be your mum out with her dog for a pee,, the owner should feel the pain also,, to be honest I see off lead dogs every week and it does my head in.

Said that in a thread a while ago,

Can never understand why people don't put their dogs on a lead

Big I am clever dicks

The whole lot should have been shot, especially the fecking cock that 'owned' them. Boils my piss..!!

Not one of those dogs could be controlled in any way, almost all were without collars and he was without leads.

What mentality does that man posess... People were shitting themselves and he was having a go at them.!!

Watch the video on jewtube

dogs surround shoppers in bolton before owner leads them away.

Cant post the link. Absouletly shocking! That c**t needs banned from ever keeping dogs.

Arguing with the folk waving his arms around. Those dogs could have reacted..what a f***ing idiot!

Problem is artic and i do agree with you, but its out of control now. I dont know what the answer is but something needs done in this country. Stupid lassie near me walks three big f**k off dogs and i have seen her wrapping the leads around lamp posts when she sees someone else walking towards her with a dog. Even then she struggles to control them!

That is just wrong and a f***ing disaster waiting to happen!

I've seen this kind of thing before, women wrapping leads round trees etc....it's mind boggling! Grown men almost pulled over by their dogs? Sad as fcuk!

I have to say here, there seems to be quite strict laws on having dogs on leads..........of course plenty of people let their dogs off, but rarely do you see people who can't trust their dogs off the lead. I've had one incident here in over 3 years of owning dogs here & that dog was on a lead. When I had dogs in the UK I was constantly trying to avoid idiots with out of control dogs....

• Like 1

Bloke in high viz should've whacked him over the head with ggat chair!! What an absolute cock bloke with dogs is hope he gets suitable punishment and banned from owning dogs!! Atb

true , :thumbs: the bloke was complete idiot , should never own goldfish , never mind a dog in this case. 5 -6 . just think if a little kid fell down or a old person them lot would have all piled in , any pack of dogs would do the same , when not trained . i t always the same shit to shock and sell papers , mention pit bull type dogs bite people, now say the same thing 4 labs out of control biting people, it dont sound the same and wouldn't sell papers etc . but suppose a thick prat like that , wouldn't own norm type dog, it not macho enough lol, always the dogs who will loose out in the end, like these dogs all shot. if they attacked my family , he deff get chair back of his head , the bloke was coward anyway, as he got to have the dogs to back him up, you can see that from the vid :yes:

Had to be done,, just think it could be your mum out with her dog for a pee,, the owner should feel the pain also,, to be honest I see off lead dogs every week and it does my head in.

Said that in a thread a while ago,

Can never understand why people don't put their dogs on a lead

Big I am clever dicks

But even better than dogs on leads, wouldn't it be nice if there were just well adjusted trustworthy dogs off lead. And no other dogs that needed a load of Hannibal lecter bondage to keep them socially acceptable. Too many dogs; too many twats breeding, buying and passing them on. (It's Consumerism Gone Mad!) Poor dogs.

I watched about 30 seconds of that vid then it had to go off. Not only did the fat ugly mutts want a bullet on the spot that silly idiot walking them needs the same treatment. I honestly can't bielive there's people out there that f***ing stupid. Seen plenty of didkheads with dogs but none quite that dumb.

Bet he lets them shite all over the place and just leaves it. Couldn't make out in vid what he was saying. The lad in trakiez obv said something about them surrounding his bird.

I also can't believe he walks those f***ing things off a lead.