Quiet Tonight

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello hello...... must be on my best behaviour sisters, don't want the big, bad bosses to exile me again now do we.......   If you want sparking out PM me..... ???

Looking to get a pup sent over to Ireland. If I get one my mates to call u enough names dogman will u bring the pup over or is it to far?

Freddie sent me this end of night pic from his last lamping trip he asked me to post it to prove he's bang at it     Pre ban of course

Posted Images

Last night was funny ,but its a bit like bullying deliberately goading the lad .

Let him crack on mate :yes:

To be honest - I don't think he's the only one enjoying it.

Besides, I was damn near pissing myself reading through the bare knuckle thread this morning :laugh:

Last night was funny ,but its a bit like bullying deliberately goading the lad .

Thanks for your concern pal but seriously I love listening to these old ladies togetber because I know each and everyone can't fight their way out of a brown paper bag.

i actually get the impression your enjoying it aswell

Thanks for your concern pal but seriously I love listening to these old ladies togetber because I know each and everyone can't fight their way out of a brown paper bag.

Cool ...I was wondering what to do til match of the day starts ,,,,BTW don't forget Ken ,he called you a kunt as well

• Like 3

Freddie sent me this end of night pic from his last lamping trip he asked me to post it to prove he's bang at it :thumbs:TBNDLqt.jpg

Pre ban of course :whistling:

Macky D's breakfast is a must after a hard nights driving.....

Cool ...I was wondering what to do til match of the day starts ,,,,BTW don't forget Ken ,he called you a kunt as well

You get beat 3-1...??

• Like 1

Ken? Socks AKA the Garden Gnome?

Freddie sent me this end of night pic from his last lamping trip he asked me to post it to prove he's bang at it :thumbs:TBNDLqt.jpg

They were stopping off to get the dogs feed :yes:

Haha...only the best for the best!

• Like 1

There was none left, you used it all feeding all those Bearded Children in your crack den in Bradistan, grooming em up good and proper Big Gay Dave...... ?? Edited by DogMan85

Madness haha, it will only end up in a meet up that will never happen, may aswell all start drawing straws to see who getting ''the visit'' cos im out haha

You was out all night by sounds of it, don't worry sweety it's safe to com3 out now with your chest puffed up..... ??