Quiet Tonight

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello hello...... must be on my best behaviour sisters, don't want the big, bad bosses to exile me again now do we.......   If you want sparking out PM me..... ???

Looking to get a pup sent over to Ireland. If I get one my mates to call u enough names dogman will u bring the pup over or is it to far?

Freddie sent me this end of night pic from his last lamping trip he asked me to post it to prove he's bang at it     Pre ban of course

Posted Images

So dogman found Katchum more of an handful than the pads? :laugh:

and dogfox,freddie or dogman would only travel with his mates.check out the thread bare knuckle fight club on page 2.classic in my opinion.

You and Ketchup sorted your tiff out now? Back to being lovers I see..... ??

• Like 1

I heard Katchum only gave Dogfox a wee slap and he started crying like a girl and Katchum felt so bad he agreed to go along with the story that Dogfox never turned up to save the poor lads pride :yes:

• Like 2

and dogfox,freddie or dogman would only travel with his mates.check out the thread bare knuckle fight club on page 2.classic in my opinion.

You and Ketchup sorted your tiff out now? Back to being lovers I see.....

don't start on me otherwise you will be tipped upside down and driven into the floor by your head.

• Like 1

I heard Katchum only gave Dogfox a wee slap and he started crying like a girl and Katchum felt so bad he agreed to go along with the story that Dogfox never turned up to save the poor lads pride :yes:

I love your don't pick on me pick on him tactics....... shouldn't you be getting serviced by the good men of Bradford Bob Geldof...... ??

don't start on me otherwise you will be tipped upside down and driven into the floor by your head.
hell be on his way down to see you now mate lol

You couldn't tip a balloon upside down ya Nancy....

Last night was funny ,but its a bit like bullying deliberately goading the lad .

Thanks for your concern pal but seriously I love listening to these old ladies togetber because I know each and everyone can't fight their way out of a brown paper bag. ?