High And Low Points Of The Season

No mate thats where your wrong .Like I've said I've never quit on a dig no matter how tight it gets .I'm not ashamed to say I've dug a few holes ahead of the dog to get it back on terms .Results are everything ,without it I may as well dig someone's allotment .To be honest I find it weird some accept it as part of the game .

• Like 2

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Low point this season was without doubt loosing my good bitch after a sticky dig that went on a lot longer than it should have,but that's a another story,she put in an 8 hour shift but it took its tol

Had some very enjoyable days in good company with the usual suspects. But the high for me would be two five foot digs one immediately after the other (one of which proved awkward), with my 11 year old

I can't believe what I'm reading. Most of us have land we hunt that we fought hard for. I wouldn't be happy to see lads on it. But it's not my land so apart from tell land owner or farmer he had unwan

Posted Images

No mate thats where your wrong .Like I've said I've never quit on a dig no matter how tight it gets .I'm not ashamed to say I've dug a few holes ahead of the dog to get it back on terms .Results are everything ,without it I may as well dig someone's allotment .To be honest I find it weird some accept it as part of the game .

I disagree. But that's my opinion.

Whats the main reason you'd give for giving up cos I know it ain't the dogs.

There's a million and one reasons , its not always black and white. From educated stuff that knows the craic to tiny vixens that will squeeze 20ft up a rabbit tube to get away from a dog. If you are saying you get everything, every time. Then you're the first terrier man Ive known to say it.
  • Like 2

There's a million and one reasons , its not always black and white. From educated stuff that knows the craic to tiny vixens that will squeeze 20ft up a rabbit tube to get away from a dog. If you are saying you get everything, every time. Then you're the first terrier man Ive known to say it.
depends if your doing it for sport or for pest control. I would respect the foxes efforts and give it best if it managed to squeeze 20ft up a tight rabbit tube were the dog hadn't a chance of fitting.

depends if your doing it for sport or for pest control. I would respect the foxes efforts and give it best if it managed to squeeze 20ft up a tight rabbit tube were the dog hadn't a chance of fitting.
I'm just giving examples. Edited by Rabbit Hunter