Having A Affair

If most of you cant be trusted to stay true to your birds-then I couldn't trust you with a dog or to keep your mouths shut if shit hit the fan.few of my so called pals have put me in an arkward position in the past-I won't lie for no cnut they all tried crawling back in the end and ended up with f**k all-sad muppets-left a good un for a rat that turns into a proper ball breaker lol.make your bed you lie in it.atb dc

• Like 2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world   A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her   If she wasn't a popstar she'd be ou

No good mate. Ive been with my wife for 17yrs.married for 15yrs. I'm not interested in all that affair nonsence at all. I don't talk to nearly every member of my family because they've gone down th

I used to get amongst every bird that I could lay hands to when I was a young man and f**k me did I make a pig of myself, then I met my mrs and that was me......18 years I have been married and nothin

I agree with you francie id never risk loosen my kids for a jump off some skanger and plus id have no where to keep my dogs if she fcuked me out.

What if she had kennels?

then she would have to kick her mongrel out and as much as i hate the cnut i wouldnt do that to dogfox.

Not very original I see......

I'm popping round in a bit so you're better off playing out with ya friends before I arrive....

Ah your grand pal take the day off you can clean my kennels tomorrow.

Don't worry I'll clean her kennels, you better get in touch with a joiner cos I'm gonna smash her back doors in........ ??

I agree with you francie id never risk loosen my kids for a jump off some skanger and plus id have no where to keep my dogs if she fcuked me out.

What if she had kennels?

then she would have to kick her mongrel out and as much as i hate the cnut i wouldnt do that to dogfox.

I'm popping round in a bit so you're better off playing out with ya friends before I arrive....

you couldnt smash glass i bet your the type that makes wemen cringe.

Don't worry I'll clean her kennels, you better get in touch with a joiner cos I'm gonna smash her back doors in........

Do you realise Jo most of the lads are typing with one hand and stroking their Knobs with the other lol

Lmao nah men cant multi task hun x
Fair play Jo you are spot on there! As for rules there are none Mods are as randy as us lol
  • Like 1

What if she had kennels?

Don't worry I'll clean her kennels, you better get in touch with a joiner cos I'm gonna smash her back doors in........
Ive found most men who talk like this couldn't smash crockery at a greek wedding x

Don't get on at me for your bad choice in sausage....

The proof is in the pudding. ??

Edited by DogMan85

What if she had kennels?

Ive found most men who talk like this couldn't smash crockery at a greek wedding x
Don't get on at me for your bad choice in sausage....

The proof is in the pudding.

Get your wife/girlfriend (assuming you have one?) To post it on here lmao x

After the experiences you've had over the years with less than satisfactory blue veined steak I don't think it would be wise to post my sexual needs which make Mr Grey's look tame, you need to save your fingers for typing..... ?

Don't see the point in having an affair. When I'm single I'm normally with lots of women (always careful). When Im in a relationship I'm faithful. If I'm not happy, the relationship is over! Why cheat on someone and hurt them? ;)

Don't see the point in having an affair. When I'm single I'm normally with lots of women (always careful). When Im in a relationship I'm faithful. If I'm not happy, the relationship is over! Why cheat on someone and hurt them? ;)

I'm very careful as well, I always close the door quietly on my way out..... ?

I'm very careful as well, I always close the door quietly on my way out..... ?
Trust me do that with eastern european women.... they mental ?