Do Foxes Take Poultry ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ti's all a lie........  

One of our best permissions has an old graveyard down the back and it has 3 earths in it and we always get good diging there,also a tomb smack in the middle of it,rich landlords from years ago,i said

This is second hand info that a mate told me a few wks back while stalking deer down the country.We were drining up the side of the mountain and passed an old cottage in the middle of nowhere.I said t

Posted Images

It's confirmed really then that fox and badger will eat a deceased human.

And as Jetro said we are meat at the end of the day.

suppose thats why alot of people prefer to be cremated , as to being buried , then nothink can get you then, both my mom and dad were created , i will prob follow suit and be burned .

I don't know why people are bothered by what happens to them after they die. They could lean me up against the nearest skip for all i care.

Surely you would prefer for them to at least throw you in lol
  • Like 3

suppose thats why alot of people prefer to be cremated , as to being buried , then nothink can get you then, both my mom and dad were created , i will prob follow suit and be burned .

I don't know why people are bothered by what happens to them after they die. They could lean me up against the nearest skip for all i care.

I wouldn't mind either way. I wouldn't know anything about it.

I wouldn't mind either way. I wouldn't know anything about it.

How do you know ? nobodys came back and said that ?.

I don't care if I get eaton by foxes,pigs or whatever when I'm dead,but would hate to see bits of family,loved ones strewn about by scavengers.If you were injured and couldn't move in the pine forests over here wild pigs would deffinately eat you alive.

If I were asked if i could do something about the situation bob24,i would decline. It would seem very disrespectful to me to dig it. Better of using cage traps and relaseing them off somewhere else.

Atb j

One of our best permissions has an old graveyard down the back and it has 3 earths in it and we always get good diging there,also a tomb smack in the middle of it,rich landlords from years ago,i said to my mate one day i bet there is plenty of poor irish working class people buried on the estate aswell but no markers for them.

Why don't you tell the lads Fatman what you were told a while back when you were Deer stalking ?

Or is it too distasteful ?

One of our best permissions has an old graveyard down the back and it has 3 earths in it and we always get good diging there,also a tomb smack in the middle of it,rich landlords from years ago,i said to my mate one day i bet there is plenty of poor irish working class people buried on the estate aswell but no markers for them.

Why don't you tell the lads Fatman what you were told a while back when you were Deer stalking ?

well if he wont tell us tell us neil i fcuking hate when cnuts hint at something and then dont tell.

• Like 1

The worst culprits here where the rabbits. The destroyed the local graveyards. Maybe that's what drew the foxes and badgers in there in the first place. Easy prey and easy to get at.

Atb j

• Like 1

This is second hand info that a mate told me a few wks back while stalking deer down the country.We were drining up the side of the mountain and passed an old cottage in the middle of nowhere.I said to my mate how could anybody live in such a remote place.He then told me it belonged to an english man and he had only died a couple of years back.I then asked did he die in the house and if so how was he found and it was then he told me that the man in question had commited suicide and had hung himself from the rafters of the kitchen.He then said that he was not found for a long time and that when he was he was eaten up to the knees by foxs or some other animal.He did no draw social or any other welfare and mixed with nobody so he was not really missed until the postman happened to get a regestered letter for him 1 day and he needed the man to sign it so leaving it down the mountain in his postbox was not an option he had to drive up the rugged lane to where he lived to hand him his letter and get a signiture and it was then that he made the gruesome discovery.He had these half doors on the house and one was open and the postman could see the body hanging when he went to the door,also foxs would have been able to jump in and out no prob,again its what i was told and i have no reason to disbelief the man that told me as he is 1 of the straightest men i know.

• Like 5

Few graveyards around here that hold really old ones from many years ago must be 5 years from the last time I checked the last one got a dig on it that day, next time I'm passed I'll take pics. Doesn't bother me in the slightest as the saying goes it ain't the dead that will do you harm.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1