Trump Under Fire

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Good post but he never helped himself really. 

Words however empty they may be mean a lot at the end of the day, he played his hand terribly. 

Agreed 100%.

BUT if any politician had said similar, which they actually did, about blm protest, then do you not agree it would have been judged differently? If there was a 'protest' in which 5 people died and hundreds of small businesses burned, and a politician ahad used supportive words for the cause.....would the media of turned on them? 

YES HE SHOULD OF PLAYED A BETTER GAME.....but is he really the devil incarnate he's made out to be? 

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Agreed 100%.

BUT if any politician had said similar, which they actually did, about blm protest, then do you not agree it would have been judged differently? If there was a 'protest' in which 5 people died and hundreds of small businesses burned, and a politician ahad used supportive words for the cause.....would the media of turned on them? 

YES HE SHOULD OF PLAYED A BETTER GAME.....but is he really the devil incarnate he's made out to be? 

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

No I don't think he is in all honesty. 

Maybe it was a case of he knew his cards were marked by a certain group so all was fair in love & war. 

Trump, like Farage, didn't fit in with the "Establishment", simple as that.

Hughly popular with the people, but too outspoken for those in power. The media hates them both, the voices of the SJW, Woke, snowflakes on social media are far louder than the silent majority.

Only time "They" got beaten was Brexit and Trump becoming President, and it's quite obvious how much "They" hated it, and will do everything in their power to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Cheers.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think she has stood down as leader of her party, but not as Chancellor of Germany.

Cheers.

Goodman charts

What you think about all these troops,25000,do you think trump put them there,well it must of been I reckon cause hes still commander an cheif?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie said:

Goodman charts

What you think about all these troops,25000,do you think trump put them there,well it must of been I reckon cause hes still commander an cheif?

I don't know, but I'd guess it's up to the Mayor or Governer of each State to make those decisions, not the President or the Federal Government, unless there's been a state of emergency declared.

Cheers.

Just had a look, the Posse Commiturn Act prevents US regular troops being deployed on US soil, that's why it's the States own National Guard that are being deployed, so it's a States decision, not the Presidents.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Don't you find it scary that a president that caused no wars, killed no people, saw an increase in employment, has the 2nd largest number of votes in history etc etc is being so attacked and villanised? Being removed from cameo roles in films, being made out to have supported riots (he said 'we love you to protestors). Even those who dislike trump must be able to see the difference between trumps' riot'and a blm 'protest' and see which does most damage and caused more hurt and death. 

I hear ya mate. I live here and do follow what effects my daily life extremely closely and for good reason. Same as you do over there. I do see what they're doing to censor and I've said that's wrong on many occasions. I've also stated on numerous occasions that I don't like Biden and that he will be bad for America. I haven't read anything on here that suggests anyone else is pro-Biden either.

The point is that he's taken a divided system and divided it further. He's spent four years doing exactly what they all do, whilst promising to correct the ills of previous administrations. He simply hasn't. He's driven a wedge even further between Americans and that isn't right. But then neither is Biden.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Even as you celebrate the end of trump a little bit of you deep down inside must think why did the establishment turn on him in such a way? Why the absolute fear that he may run again? 

Who's celebrating? Not me mate. This is much worse from where I'm sat. Biden now has a slim majority in both houses because Trump has panned the integrity of the system itself (still without evidence) and ensured that his voters won't participate. He's gifted the Democrats control of American politics for the next two years. That's not 4D chess that's batshit insanity if you genuinely cared about the lives of the people you're supposed to represent.

The attack on our rights hasn't ended we've just started another round. The establishment is the problem. Trump rebranded the establishment and stacked the swamp with his own corrupt players, and is now complaining about the results. Have you noticed how everyone except him is at fault for the situation he's now in? What's your take on that?

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's exactly like the brexit debate and those who are obsessed with remain.

It is and we're expected to believe that his failed re-election bid is the result of nefarious events and not the democratic ballot. That hundreds of thousands of people, right up to his senior hand picked officials and now his vice president (!) have secretly conspired against him to deny him his quest! It's absolute nonsense and reads like remoaner bullsh*t. This election result isn't a victory for America. But then neither was the result in 2016. Inalienable rights are still under continued assault. The only difference is the twat in the white house.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

They couldn't see how constantly telling 50% of the population that they are stupid and are not clever enough to understand the issues was never going to do anything except create anger and division. And then, with straight faces blame brexit for anger and division

It works both ways, mate. Trump and Biden are just symptoms of a larger problem. Trump has spent 4 years vilifying and alienating the other half of the population and now they've stepped out in record numbers to correct what they see as an injustice. The fact that Donnie has lied his cock off the whole time is plain as day and doesn't change anything. We've had 4 presidents in office since 9/11. Every single one of them has taken record amounts of money away from hard working American families and continually eroded their liberties. That has had bipartisan support and Bush, Obama, Trump and now Biden will exacerbate that issue.

That is the problem that America faces. That is the problem that isn't being addressed and it wouldn't have made a sh*t of difference if Trump had stayed in. We substituted one cult of personality for another and the real losers in all of this are the people.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, Francie said:

Goodman charts

Like charts said. It's up to the states to ask for that assistance. Biden can't deny nor grant that as he's not the president yet.

• Like 1

America is an oligarchy and its democracy nothing but a fraud. Trump was right, albeit for completely the wrong reasons. The ballot was fraudulent, not because of any nefarious or erroneous counting, but because the votes count for nothing.

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

The ballot was fraudulent, not because of any nefarious or erroneous counting, but because the votes count for nothing.

The Republican party is now deeply fractured. The future of the duopoly is now firmly in play. I wouldn't say that counts for nothing! :thumbs:

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

The Republican party is now deeply fractured. The future of the duopoly is now firmly in play. I wouldn't say that counts for nothing! :thumbs:

So it will just fracture into another group waiting what they want ,its never about what the people want is it lol 

"Give the people what they want, and what the people want is straight talk and no jive"  ...clutch  ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

who gave the order for the troops to deploy in dc?

Was it biden?

I think it was a big 'set up' for Trump. It was a do or die moment and he didn't step up to the plate.

The riots were lead by Antifa and were a false flag to set up the Trump supporter's with the fake media screaming in the wings. Trump felt the pressure and called it off when he should of informed the people on the ground that there were 'agitators' amoungst them. By bringing in the national guard for security he has inadvertently given security for a fraudulent inauguration on Wednesday. 

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

So it will just fracture into another group waiting what they want ,its never about what the people want is it lol 

"Give the people what they want, and what the people want is straight talk and no jive"  ...clutch  ?

It certainly will now that Trump is done. We can only hope that the people will take a more active interest in the process now, although that reads far more utopian as I re-read what I'm typing! :laugh:

Political donors are backing away from Trumpism and while that might be a short term thing it will be like chucking a grenade in, even if it's only for a few months. We'll have to see what comes out of the building once the dust settles.

Just to add here that all these Senators that challenged the official results didn't do it because they necessarily believed Trump but because they know that his supporters are essential to their own careers. Herein lies more of the problem.

• Like 1