Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Muellers Office Disputes Buzzfeed Report That Trump Told Cohen To Lie To Congress. This is a bit of a pickle. If Mueller's full of sh*t and this isn't the truth who do we believe?! :icon_eek: :laugh:

The faggot news reader in voons  post above ??

Edited by green lurchers
16 hours ago, VOON said:

Could be true, Either way more pressure on the Don

Ain’t that been the dems approach since getting turned over,  apply pressure , invent stories , manufacture bullshit   , and generally lie to the people , ther was a time when the media where ther to tell the truth   it’s become a sad situation it’s now spread to this country we even got cnn HuffPost sky news along with a host of paper bullshit news feeding bullshit scare story lie tactics to influence the public for. Ther political gain fkd up world esp buzzfeed. Jesus the shit on the shoe reporting tactics 

Edited by green lurchers
30 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Think cnn showed up as a very poor rated channel last year wonder why ?

In all honesty, mate, I don't watch it. It's clearly biased towards the Democrats same as Fox News is to the Republicans. We don't call CNN the Clinton News Network for nothing. I stick with NPR and Politico and while neither are the fastest with the headlines they're extremely credible and rarely post articles without a thorough fact check. That's not to say that they don't get it wrong but they're both acclaimed and are among the most reliable and and neutral journalism outlets.

The comedy in this is that yourself and all of Don's fanbase on this thread have called CNN liars every time anything they've broadcast has turned up. As you can see this either raises the question that CNN might not be the most unreliable of news or that THL's Trumpers simply call anything they disagree with fake news regardless of factual content? :hmm:

Edited by ChrisJones
Typoes
  • Like 1

In any other situation Pelosi would be classed as a poisinous cnt not worthy of a delegator let alone being in charge of a dem comprimise skinny gutted whore  oh that’s not very pc of me try again poisonous skinny gutted donkey cock whore lol 

Edited by green lurchers
5 hours ago, green lurchers said:

In any other situation Pelosi would be classed as a poisinous cnt not worthy of a delegator let alone being in charge of a dem comprimise skinny gutted whore  oh that’s not very pc of me try again poisonous skinny gutted donkey cock whore lol 

I get ya, mate, but...

THLSS.jpg.49bad6627d4e15fec13ab1100b82d8bc.jpg