Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's fake news enough that both the Intelligence Committee Chairman, and the Judiciary Committee chairman are opening a congressional investigation into the allegation.

For those that don't read beyond the headline the accusation has come that Donnie had ordered Cohen to perjure himself over business dealings that Donnie had to build Trump tower in Moscow in 2016. This, if true, is a federal crime.

It's also poignant that neither Don nor any of his representatives have denied it.

Offered Putin the penthouse too. .

He's up to his neck in it and sooner rather than later it will come to a head.

He's already started planting the seeds " he's getting fitted up"

And his support will rather believe that than admit they were duped.

3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

And his support will rather believe that than admit they were duped.

That's always going to be the case but surprisingly his actions over the shutdown are hurting his base support. Again I think for some this is a point where the bar is that low that even they can't deny it's happening. The Armistice snub was a shift but this shutdown is now coming up for a month and is hurting a lot of Americans and despite promise of back pay there are many civilian support industries that won't see a penny in restitution from this presidential p*ss*ng contest.

Case in point is that he denied Pelosi and a delegation of officials a military plane to fly out to Afghanistan, due to the government shutdown and the cost involved. They were told to fly commercially. That on face is fair enough but he then announced it to the world and it was scuttled for security reasons. A baffling first for national security. Hours later he then allows his wife to fly to his resort on a government plane.

Granted this will never be enough for the die hard supporters. Look at how Brexit has polarized Britain and yet despite the last 20 years of Labour and Tory rule the average conditions for the average bloke haven't changed much and if they have it's probably a little for the worse. The point is that this is playing out over here too. The challenge from day one for Donnie is to leave the job in better shape than he found it. That would be a success. He's got a lot to do to pull it back.

11 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Perhaps it would be better if they stayed in the states and tried to sort the mess out

She was due to visit US service personel in Afghanistan after a NATO conference and while I'm in no position to comment on the validity of such of trip it kinda slaps people in the face when official government business is denied on cost reasons yet flying the Mrs to your private resort (on my tax contributions BTW) is kosher. Not to mention the security implications of publicizing a trip where the second in line to the presidency is visiting a war zone. It's almost like he doesn't understand the things that are coming out of his mouth.

As far as the mess goes there's currently only one person that can sort that particular mess out and it requires a signature. He won't agree unless we give him an additional $5.7bn in funding for his vanity project.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

She was due to visit US service personel in Afghanistan after a NATO conference and while I'm in no position to comment on the validity of such of trip it kinda slaps people in the face when official government business is denied on cost reasons yet flying the Mrs to your private resort (on my tax contributions BTW) is kosher. Not to mention the security implications of publicizing a trip where the second in line to the presidency is visiting a war zone. It's almost like he doesn't understand the things that are coming out of his mouth.

As far as the mess goes there's currently only one person that can sort that particular mess out and it requires a signature. He won't agree unless we give him an additional $5.7bn in funding for his vanity project.

Chris you know Pelosi is a fkn scumbag   She playing a game and she’s gonna get fkd the scrawny little cnt  the tide is turning on them dems that put ms 13 . Crime gangs before the folk of America 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Chris you know Pelosi is a fkn scumbag   She playing a game and she’s gonna get fkd the scrawny little cnt  the tide is turning on them dems that put ms 13 . Crime gangs before the folk of America 

Never denied it, mate. If you've read anything I've written on THL over the years you should know that I'm no democrat but I'm no republican either.

The point is that while DJT withdrew the expenses for the trip on shutdown grounds he also blew the security detail endangering not just the delegations lives but those that would have been on board the plane. A couple of hours later he sends his wife on holiday on a government plane at our expense.

Why is it okay to publicize a security detail, risking lives, and also to use government expenses to pay for personal trips?

What's MS-13 got to do with it?

14 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Never denied it, mate. If you've read anything I've written on THL over the years you should know that I'm no democrat but I'm no republican either.

The point is that while DJT withdrew the expenses for the trip on shutdown grounds he also blew the security detail endangering not just the delegations lives but those that would have been on board the plane. A couple of hours later he sends his wife on holiday on a government plane at our expense.

Why is it okay to publicize a security detail, risking lives, and also to use government expenses to pay for personal trips?

What's MS-13 got to do with it?

Ooo Chris look at Nancy’s heart wrenching “ ther all humans “ bullshit 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ooo Chris look at Nancy’s heart wrenching “ ther all humans “ bullshit 

1. Why is it okay to publicize a security detail, risking lives, and also to use government expenses to pay for personal trips?
  2. What's MS-13 got to do with it?
11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:
  1. Why is it okay to publicize a security detail, risking lives, and also to use government expenses to pay for personal trips?
  2. What's MS-13 got to do with it?

Thinking killary takes the gold silver and bronze on security breech lol the cnt pelozi needs breaching treacherous cnt 

t

Edited by green lurchers

Jesus don points finger at ms 13 crime cris crossing border animals that rape murder etc and low and behold the dems are not happy dons called them animals scuse me Chris doh  lol and voon buzzfeed fkn hells bells if maybe could be bullshit 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Jesus don points finger at ms 13 crime cris crossing border animals that rape murder etc and low and behold the dems are not happy dons called them animals scuse me Chris doh  lol and voon buzzfeed fkn hells bells if maybe could be bullshit 

You do know that MS-13 originated in Los Angeles though yeah? It's not a border security issue it's a DoHS issue. The group that Donnie has just furloughed!! :rolleyes: This appeal to fear doesn't really hold up to much with even a basic internet search.

No comment on fiddling expenses and compromising the security of a few hundred people? :hmm:

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Could be true, Either way more pressure on the Don