Trump Under Fire

8 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The ship officially sails on Wednesday i suppose, anything up until the 'swearing in' is fair game I think. It's game over if he doesn't. 

But if i was one of the main democratic players I would be pretty apprehensive and nervous walking into that 'fenced arena.' All those military, seems overkill unless there's something about to come out of the bag?that would be something!lol

I don't know what truth is in it lol https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1350800988496687106?s=20

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You can see how easily civil war could start from this, the demorats deserve all they get

I understand the sentiment but this is still us versus them not republicans versus democrats. They're being labelled as insurrectionists, rightly or wrongly, and it'll take much more than what they're doing.

They've had more than ample opportunity and it looks more like they're waiting for a miracle.

11 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The ship officially sails on Wednesday i suppose, anything up until the 'swearing in' is fair game I think. It's game over if he doesn't. 

But if i was one of the main democratic players I would be pretty apprehensive and nervous walking into that 'fenced arena.' All those military, seems overkill unless there's something about to come out of the bag?that would be something!lol

Everyone is apprehensive at the moment and with good reason. The only surprise, for me at least, is that this seems to be a surprise for many. This is playing out exactly how they telegraphed it would.

As we close this chapter, and I accept it's not done yet, we have to deal with the behemoth that will be taking it's place with a $3trillion spending package. As the credits roll on the Donnie and Mikey Show it'll be interesting to see how many lose interest and whether we return to business as usual. That's when sh*t will start slipping through the cracks. When the majority start looking away thinking this entire puppet show has been put to bed. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance and with the average attention span, these days, I don't think the majority of Americans will have the stomach for it and that's after a good chunk will be egging on the alternative.

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Its smoke and mirrors for the Dems supporters and a show of force to the Trump supporters

It could be equally the opposite. Who knows?

It's nothing new but has become far more obvious and aggressive in the last four years but corporate news is playing us all harder than before. I have a hard time reading a lot of these stories, now, without multiple cross-references and across the entire political spectrum. It's just noise.

Clicking articles generates ad revenue and they're all after as much of that money they can get. Raw footage (like the Parler vids I posted in the link above) add perspective but the opinion based narrative can spin it to look like anything they want it. If you're anti-Trump you'll get a much different view than if you're not. There's very little evidence to go on, in this case. Just tweets and hearsay. Even if there was it'll be equally embraced, or dismissed, by whoever wants to tell the story.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I ain’t saw any actual proof tho? Have you? Also heard about hundred thousands kids being rescued out underground tunnels but never heard fcuk all?? Like I said if this shit happens in America then there will be no missing it, so time will tell if it happens but I seriously doubt it, it’s straight out of a war movie haha govts taking over govts in the good ole USA ?

I found one link on some dodgey search engine someone on here recommended because they don't trust Google .

Edit - no actual proof or credibility mind 

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

They probably watched a YouTube video 

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Officials say two National Guardsmen have been removed from the inauguration security...

Spose they played a round of golf on trumps place 20 yrs ago 

• Haha 2