Trump Under Fire

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

He couldn’t fill a car park with supporters yet got more votes than Obama lol I’m sorry but I see shit smell shit it is shit 

Joe hiden there were calling him at one stage lol peeking out of the basement 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

You can listen a judge or judges. Tell ya thers nothing to see here  wether they left or right. But data. Is sort of important. Like said if you had a bunch of money and it got lost in the system  are you going to accept a man in position to tell you thers nothing to see ??? But a few of the staff are telling u things don’t add up thers a possibility your account That let go of your 1,000 10,000 100,000 has irregularities that need an investigation what would you be looking at ???  Strange but true you will want an investigation.and a data audit   ? dosnt matter wat a newsreader a weather man left or right  or anyone tells ya your gonna want to see wat folk who signed affidavits have to say In the big bad world to get ya dollars back into your account 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

How about them Gonzos rubbing up trumps call it is now a criminal situation poss maybe it’s so funny the press sky is fkn bent over sucking ther own dicks to make a story  hunter n joe in China land wat ? Where ? Didn’t see it ? Comical MSM it’s frightening wat the future holds from news feeds opinions 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Francie said:

I dont understand chris,what do you mean by shit all over it?

If its constitutional,is it not allowed to be legally played out?

Overturning the will of the people, using the influence of his office and disregarding the results of his constitutionally mandated performance review is not constitutional. He isn't trying to challenge the result he's trying to overturn it.

His legal challenges are exhausted. He needs to step aside.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Honest question. Do you know how voter ID work in the US?

Question matey

just who the fck is this lin wood

that man is off on one past few days on Twitter about trump/pence 

not sure wtf is going on but me thinks Shtf Wednesday 

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

Question matey

just who the fck is this lin wood

that man is off on one past few days on Twitter about trump/pence

Internet crank with a law degree! Seems to be enjoying his 15 minutes since the Kraken lawsuit sank... He seems to be another one that likes someone to stick a microphone under his nose.

How deep do you want to go down that rabbit hole? :laugh:

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

not sure wtf is going on but me thinks Shtf Wednesday

Hard to say. I've honestly heard more chatter in here about the election, than locally, since the middle of November. Covid crops up quite a bit but I've been tuning in to THLNN for all things Trump, since Fox dropped him!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Internet crank with a law degree! Seems to be enjoying his 15 minutes since the Kraken lawsuit sank... He seems to be another one that likes someone to stick a microphone under his nose.

How deep do you want to go down that rabbit hole? :laugh:

Hard to say. I've honestly heard more chatter in here about the election, than locally, since the middle of November. Covid crops up quite a bit but I've been tuning in to THLNN for all things Trump, since Fox dropped him!

Glad I could be of service ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

He isn't trying to challenge the result he's trying to overturn it.

The challenging of the result started right after the election on November 6th. That's when it was clear that there were irregularities. That challenge has continued throughout the entire month of November and December. 

Over the last two months, overwhelming evidence has been presented. Witnesses, 100's of Affidavits, Software analysis and statistical impossibilities have all be presented and proven beyond doubt. It's all there. 

So it's no longer at the 'Challenge' stage. It's at the 'Carry out Justice' stage which means overturning the fraudulent election result. Simple.

Just because you have a systemically corrupt justice system that favours globalist outcomes, doesn't mean that it's rulings are to respected. It's an entirely compromised system at this point in history and it's going to change shortly in one way or another.

Some people see what they want to see. So their going to be in for a pleasant surprise. 

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Like 1

Trying to prove the fraud seems more difficult than the fraud itself. But if the fraud was a planned hit  with judges in place to throw out voter irregularities  it makes it a bit harder but it all comes out in the end even if MSM won’t report on it the democrats are so corrupt and some republicans. And the swamp was far bigger than anyone could believe all the swamp dwellers arses are flapping even tho they may have upped the anti to win Georgia and the senate the cats out the bag 

Edited by green lurchers
16 minutes ago, Arry said:

Arry  lol just seeing the word sky does it for me bunch of soy baked latte wnkbags ?did you watch the vid I put up ? If sky ruled the world you wouldn’t be able to go ferreting keep dogs eat food which had eyeballs pick the legs off of crabs forage mushrooms only plus is wheaty bangs are ok as long as you have em with soy milk lol sky would be happy if men wore dresses grew tits. Stopped saying mankind man on the moon snow man and done the dishes.  And wore make up and voted labour Aussie sky is far better 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1