Trump Under Fire

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Have been saying much the same for a while now,, don’t follow the money markets but have a few friends that do and they have all told me that without a gold backed money system and quantitive easing there can only be one outcome, a total collapse, it’s one of the reasons I,m moving to life on water, as I will have tenants paying rent which stays the same and I can untie and get on if shit really gets real ???

Are you moving onto a canal boat? I seriously looked into that a few years ago but the missus wouldn't have it...probably for the best in hindsight ?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nik_B said:

What baffles me is how unemployment is shooting up but at the same time housing prices have sky rocketed. You would normally expect that if more people are out of work then the opposite would happen....and it probably will eventually.

Imho it’s all part of a wider plan.

They have absolutely no interest in balancing the books, hence QE.

Its about making the population slaves to debt repayment......after all, they are not backing the printed money, we are ! 

That debt is being taken out in the name of the population and these blokes doing it with their pals and their £135 million commissions will never have to deal with any consequences.

They didn’t have to deal with the consequences of 2008 and they won’t ever have to deal with them again because the same people doing this are also the same people making policy, funding the business schools and academics who are proponents of this.

We don’t even have the slightest bit of understanding of the scale of what is being done to us right at this very moment.......we can’t even think about it, we would just feel helpless when we understood the magnitude of how us and generations after us are being set up as slaves to the state 

• Like 1

I always say to everyone on this subject, if you want a real eye opener and a massive mind f**k the go online and watch a 2 hour documentary film called “Inside Job”.......it’s about America but we obviously know that this is global, US financial institutions are also UK and European institutions......

It will give you a complete and shocking realisation of what we are dealing with 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Imho it’s all part of a wider plan.

They have absolutely no interest in balancing the books, hence QE.

Its about making the population slaves to debt repayment......after all, they are not backing the printed money, we are ! 

That debt is being taken out in the name of the population and these blokes doing it with their pals and their £135 million commissions will never have to deal with any consequences.

They didn’t have to deal with the consequences of 2008 and they won’t ever have to deal with them again because the same people doing this are also the same people making policy, funding the business schools and academics who are proponents of this.

We don’t even have the slightest bit of understanding of the scale of what is being done to us right at this very moment.......we can’t even think about it, we would just feel helpless when we understood the magnitude of how us and generations after us are being set up as slaves to the state 

I think we will feel the hit at some point, if they keep printing money it devalues our currency and could lead to very high inflation. At the moment I think they are concerned about deflation which is partly why they are chucking money around like candy..it does actually help stimulate GDP growth. Eventually that will cause inflation which is what they want but they could easily lose control of it. At the moment I guess most countries are doing the same thing (money printing) so it's all relative but the chickens will come home to roost one day.

I was looking at UK 10 year bonds or gilts which I think is UK debt being sold to financial institutions and the return has been dropping for decades. Once it would return 10% and now they are virtually worthless....It makes you wonder why anyone would buy them and probably lose money. Not to mention our credit rating has been downgraded again.

22222.PNG.7c657f016df8db2d16d72233a724a049.PNG

You are right, QE made the wealthy even more wealthy. If you look at the US stock market it's very obvious that vast amounts of the so called 'stimulus' just went into the stock markets. How can, after 7 months of economic destruction, companies be worth even more money than they were at the beginning? It looks like a giant bubble to me and one that will pop once the printing stops...if it ever does.

6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

These people were selling junk bonds that were rated at AAA+ by the rating agencies and then betting against their own junk bonds because they knew they were junk !!!! .......that’s why it makes me give a wry smile when you see these adverts for credit rating agencies “get your credit report, it’s runs your life” type shit......absolute lie and bollocks.

What it actually means is “ take on more debt so we can tell the world what a good bloke you are and then they will sell you some more debt” and on and on and on .........we are getting f****d and we don’t even realise it

4 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

I think we will feel the hit at some point, if they keep printing money it devalues our currency and could lead to very high inflation. At the moment I think they are concerned about deflation which is partly why they are chucking money around like candy..it does actually help stimulate GDP growth. Eventually that will cause inflation which is what they want but they could easily lose control of it. At the moment I guess most countries are doing the same thing (money printing) so it's all relative but the chickens will come home to roost one day.

I was looking at UK 10 year bonds or gilts which I think is UK debt being sold to financial institutions and the return has been dropping for decades. Once it would return 10% and now they are virtually worthless....It makes you wonder why anyone would buy them and probably lose money. Not to mention our credit rating has been downgraded again.

22222.PNG.7c657f016df8db2d16d72233a724a049.PNG

You are right, QE made the wealthy even more wealthy. If you look at the US stock market it's very obvious that vast amounts of the so called 'stimulus' just went into the stock markets. How can, after 7 months of economic destruction, companies be worth even more money than they were at the beginning? It looks like a giant bubble to me and one that will pop once the printing stops...if it ever does.

You will feel the hit when it suits them to make you feel the hit.....none of this is happening by accident imho mate 

Then they will take you back up when it suits......and back down again when it suits

A man presses a button in Manhattan and 5000 people in England loose their jobs and business, the debt is insured so it’s gin and tonics all round and start the cycle again ! 

Edited by WILF
1 hour ago, Nik_B said:

Are you moving onto a canal boat? I seriously looked into that a few years ago but the missus wouldn't have it...probably for the best in hindsight ?

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right for some years now, am not an intellectual type so could not give any real facts or figures behind it but  by following my own instincts and things I see and hear I definitely think it’s a good idea to at least have an exit strategy or back up plan ????

70C2C348-719D-4464-9B31-BD8397A6AA5B.png

21B52074-6DE1-41EB-8102-BD7D44A8A260.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right for some years now, am not an intellectual type so could not give any real facts or figures behind it but  by following my own instincts and things I see and hear I definitely think it’s a good idea to at least have an exit strategy or back up plan ????

70C2C348-719D-4464-9B31-BD8397A6AA5B.png

21B52074-6DE1-41EB-8102-BD7D44A8A260.jpeg

“Felts things were not right......” totally with you there mate.

Your first thought is your best thought and you ain’t on your own thinking that......there are hundreds of thousands, maybe millions thinking that exact same thing.

They can’t all be wrong, if it don’t seem right it probably isn’t.

You have done totally the right thing imho, we just need millions more people to say “I’m taking my ball and not playing anymore” 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Not much of a conspiracy is it.

Today 'Conspiracy' is just another word for 'Truth' in many ways. 

Call it a 'Conspiracy' and most people automatically shut off as the association with the term makes them feel nervous. The truth is, once a conspiracy theory is proved to be correct or some aspect of it, it no longer is a conspiracy theory, it is now what we call the Truth. 

• Like 2