Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Isn't that hearsay?

It could well be, Nik, but what is significant is that his own party are now paying full attention to what he's doing. I know you don't have an issue with the Russians but a large section of American voters really do! Don's tax returns, and his connections with Putin, are a real source of interest that transcend tabloid speculation, over here. A lot of his voter base go back to McCarthyism and don't see any difference between Russia pre and post 1989.

If Don hasn't done anything wrong, and there is currently no public evidence to suggest he has, he could end this hearsay by appointing a democrat to the oversight committee, no one would ever accuse him of being a soft touch ever again.

Isn't that hearsay?

It could well be, Nik, but what is significant is that his own party are now paying full attention to what he's doing. I know you don't have an issue with the Russians but a large section of American voters really do! Don's tax returns, and his connections with Putin, are a real source of interest that transcend tabloid speculation, over here. A lot of his voter base go back to McCarthyism and don't see any difference between Russia pre and post 1989.

If Don hasn't done anything wrong, and there is currently no public evidence to suggest he has, he could end this hearsay by appointing a democrat to the oversight committee, no one would ever accuse him of being a soft touch ever again.

My issue isn't about the Russians it's this bizarre circus of insiders leaking statements that don't contain any actual proof. As you quite rightly point out it is the GOP and people within the bureaucracy that are doing the most damage, not just to Trump but the nation as a whole. I'm not defending Trump or the Russians here I seriously think the so called establishment & media have their knives out for him and I don't see what good can come of it.

I have no problem with people who don't like him based on his policy or personality but this all looks very strange,. If there is one thing I do have a massive problem with the MSM lying and getting involved in what I think are smear campaigns, if this proves to be true I will hold my hands up but I don't trust them at all and we've seen time and time again they are not truthful.

I would just like to be able to open the newspaper and believe what I was reading again like I did a few years back :laugh:

• Like 3

Isn't that hearsay?

My issue isn't about the Russians it's this bizarre circus of insiders leaking statements that don't contain any actual proof. As you quite rightly point out it is the GOP and people within the bureaucracy that are doing the most damage, not just to Trump but the nation as a whole. I'm not defending Trump or the Russians here I seriously think the so called establishment & media have their knives out for him and I don't see what good can come of it.

I have no problem with people who don't like him based on his policy or personality but this all looks very strange,. If there is one thing I do have a massive problem with the MSM lying and getting involved in what I think are smear campaigns, if this proves to be true I will hold my hands up but I don't trust them at all and we've seen time and time again they are not truthful.

I would just like to be able to open the newspaper and believe what I was reading again like I did a few years back :laugh:

He don't do himself any favours though.....I don't think he's psychopathic as some doctors suggest.....just amoral....he has no compunction in fecking anyone over....it's black and white with him, but in politics its fifty shades of grey.....he can't keep everyone happy.....think he liked the challenge of taking on Clinton but has no grà for the actual job of president..... Edited by VOON

Whatever side your on or whatever your politics , he's beginning to stink the place out

But did anyone really expect Trump to be squeaky clean, I can live with not liking him personally or his politics but Jesus wept the dogs on the street can see he's slowly cracking , he's all over the f***ing place he's way to brittle for that position

In all seriousness I just don't think he is fit for the job. I don't think he can really handle it........his mentality just doesn't suit this kind of responsibility. It happens......

Remember.......this is a man that 'on record' said he thought being the President of the United States would be easier than his day to day life as a billionaire.....wtf????? Really?????

Maybe it was his dry sense humour? But I don't think that particularly exists......

There was no doubt that he was going to be the most scrutinised President in history. He fcuked off the media & he damn right insulted a lot of Republicans & Democrats alike on the way up......he was always going to get the roughest of rides & regardless of that, he still don't play a smart game??

If he wasn't so delusional or trying the hard sell............then maybe he would get more respect?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1