What Does Being British Mean To You?

It isn't which is why the forensic scientists can determine ethnicity from DNA samples

What about multi Gene lineage? e.g Ghengaiz Khan you could only trace lineage back to him if you had his DNA which they dont. So they couldnt check lineage only regional variations. Or are you suggesting that all races descend from different beginings ?

It isn't which is why the forensic scientists can determine ethnicity from DNA samples

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me it's the indomitable spirit in the face of adversity where we Brits historically come to our own.   The Battle Of Britain fighter pilots outnumbered 4-1 but still went up every day and fought

The best thing about being British is that you dont have to be American.

Being British to me is walking and hunting the lad my grandparents did,drinking the same Ale in the same pubs they did.Visiting every corner of our Isle and exploring the fauna and flora.Having the ha

Posted Images

Being British means nothing to me, a person of Asian or African decent can be British, I am English, and proud of the fact.

No they can't, they can be a British Citizen/Passport holder that isn't the same thing.

If I go to China with my wife and we have a child, would that child be Chinese? Can I be African or Indian? No no no.

This is why these questions of Britishness are so utterly pointless, if we cannot give the answer than makes the most sense then it doesn't mean anything.

If you and your wife moved to china and while living there had a kid then he would be chinese .

Being British means nothing to me, a person of Asian or African decent can be British, I am English, and proud of the fact.

No they can't, they can be a British Citizen/Passport holder that isn't the same thing.

If I go to China with my wife and we have a child, would that child be Chinese? Can I be African or Indian? No no no.

This is why these questions of Britishness are so utterly pointless, if we cannot give the answer than makes the most sense then it doesn't mean anything.

If you and your wife moved to china and while living there had a kid then he would be chinese .

I doubt any Chinese person would take that seriously

Utter nonsense

If you're wife gives birth on a plane its whichever country its flying over at the time, and if its over international water its theorigin of the airline apparently. Utter nonsense imo. It ought to be the nationalitie of you're dad regardless of where u were born

It's a tricky one, but both my kids were born here........& they ain't fcuking belgian! Haha...

I got them british passports ;-)

Edited by Accip74

It's a tricky one, but both my kids were born here........& they ain't fcuking belgian! Haha...

I got them british passports ;-)

im assuming if you hadnt got them british passports they would have been classed as belgian tho?