Dutch Have Voted

I think you need to have a broader manifesto to interest most people, it's alwright saying you will control immigration, but what about the other 99% that go's into running a country.

Could another angle be that the Dutch have already had the experience of fascist occupation, and weren't too keen on repeating the experience? :hmm:

He lost because like all fascists he was bound to lose ;)

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you need to have a broader manifesto to interest most people, it's alwright saying you will control immigration, but what about the other 99% that go's into running a country.

Im with Accip on this even with ukip. and i supported them well before they became popular and before they imploded and become a joke   Its all very well playing the immigration card, but im not wi

Yea i agree nigel orchestrated brexit and the "people " endorsed it. As fot political change yes i agree it was a long time coming but unfortunately imo we haven't changed it for the better. you have

Posted Images

Wilders party received the second highest vote share and gained seats......I would say it was pretty successful for a party only 11 years old

Dutch Labour party like the UK labour party.......Old parties losing millions of voters

• Like 2

Wilders party received the second highest vote share and gained seats......I would say it was pretty successful for a party only 11 years old

Dutch Labour party like the UK labour party.......Old parties losing millions of voters

He got beat in his election so one vote one seat or ten thousand the majority dont like his politics.

• Like 1

He got beat in his election so one vote one seat or ten thousand the majority dont like his politics.

It's changing, slowly but surely. Wilders, Trump,farage and Le pen would barely have got a vote 20 years ago. The only good thing about the large numbers of all these lovely people that have come to our shores is that more and more people are seeing first hand how they are enriching our lives.

• Like 1

It's changing, slowly but surely. Wilders, Trump,farage and Le pen would barely have got a vote 20 years ago. The only good thing about the large numbers of all these lovely people that have come to our shores is that more and more people are seeing first hand how they are enriching our lives.
The old man le penn done pretty well back in 2002, did you know that? It's not so new for the french....& Ukip are done for now, & trump may tweet himself out of the next election.........I guess it will come in cycles.... Edited by Accip74

And like i said how would an elected politician be an occupying force?

Like I said maybe they've had enough of an issue with fascists that they didn't want elect one, and they didn't so the only thing he's occupying is the opposition at least for the short term. :hmm:

Edited by ChrisJones

The old man le penn done pretty well back in 2002, did you know that? It's not so new for the french....& Ukip are done for now, & trump may tweet himself out of the next election.........I guess it will come in cycles....

There is a very real reason why the right are popular at the moment, and that problem is only going to get worse.

• Like 1

The old man le penn done pretty well back in 2002, did you know that? It's not so new for the french....& Ukip are done for now, & trump may tweet himself out of the next election.........I guess it will come in cycles....
There is a very real reason why the right are popular at the moment, and that problem is only going to get worse.
I agree with you shepp, the problems are going to get worse and the right will get stronger and more popular, whether they get popular and strong enough remains to be seen. The question I want to know from you people talking about fascists is all the countries islam has taken over, is that any different to fascism? If they keep spreading through Britain, France, etc and get to a point where islam is the dominant political party using the methods they have been using, is that fascism? Personally I think it is far worse but I am interested in others views.

Islam is fascism.

Gurt Wilders has one aspect to some policies that could classed as exstreme, that is towards Islam.

Nothing else is even vaguely fascist or even exstreme for that matter.

His views on Islam may one day be considered mainstream, that is if the rapefugees carry on behaving in the way they are now.

• Like 1

I agree with you shepp, the problems are going to get worse and the right will get stronger and more popular, whether they get popular and strong enough remains to be seen. The question I want to know from you people talking about fascists is all the countries islam has taken over, is that any different to fascism? If they keep spreading through Britain, France, etc and get to a point where islam is the dominant political party using the methods they have been using, is that fascism? Personally I think it is far worse but I am interested in others views.

SS, firstly I'd argue that Islam hasn't taken over anything in the west. It's a religion, and as rabid as some of it's practitioners can be there is no one in western Europe living under it.

Secondly, I'd agree that any theocracy is inherently totalitarian by nature, but no one, in western Europe, is living under a theocracy at the moment, with maybe the exception of the Irish. You can see that certain communities are pushing theocratic candidates. Candidates that will argue the wants/wishes/concerns of their constituents. Geert Wilders, from what I've been subjected too, wishes to see a return to judeo-christian values. Another republic touting their theocracy as the best...

Islam is fascism.

Gurt Wilders has one aspect to some policies that could classed as exstreme, that is towards Islam.

His views on Islam may one day be considered mainstream, that is if the rapefugees carry on behaving in the way they are now.

His views on Islam aren't particularly controversial, from what I've read. He just doesn't expand it to cover all religions. If you want to stop radical islam stop bombing their countries.

Labelling Wilders as a facist isn't either factually correct or helpful

He's a nationalist

There were lots of fascists a long time ago who did very bad things

Wilders wants to stop islamism

And mass immigration

Emotive language like facist and nazi is neither helpful or correct

• Like 2

SS, firstly I'd argue that Islam hasn't taken over anything in the west. It's a religion, and as rabid as some of it's practitioners can be there is no one in western Europe living under it.

Secondly, I'd agree that any theocracy is inherently totalitarian by nature, but no one, in western Europe, is living under a theocracy at the moment, with maybe the exception of the Irish. You can see that certain communities are pushing theocratic candidates. Candidates that will argue the wants/wishes/concerns of their constituents. Geert Wilders, from what I've been subjected too, wishes to see a return to judeo-christian values. Another republic touting their theocracy as the best...

Islam is fascism.

His views on Islam aren't particularly controversial, from what I've read. He just doesn't expand it to cover all religions. If you want to stop radical islam stop bombing their countries.

I was not talking about the west when I asked about the countries islam has taken over, I was talking about the many other countries and whether the methods used were different to fascism. I also asked IF islam becomes dominant in the west using their current methods, which I meant as seeking refuge, prolific breeding, welfare fraud, crying victim, terrorism, raping, over representation in gaols (this uncomplimentary list could go on and on)is that different to fascism? I then stated I think it is worse. I do see the method is different to fascism but I still think it is worse and should be banned in the west. Whether people consider that fascism, nationalism, racism or any other ism, I consider it realism.
  • Like 2