Dutch Have Voted

I then stated I think it is worse. I do see the method is different to fascism but I still think it is worse and should be banned in the west. Whether people consider that fascism, nationalism, racism or any other ism, I consider it realism.

I don't think banning anything will make a shit of difference, nor is that likely to happen in either of our lifetimes. Trying to defeat an ism with another form of ism just pisses off whoever isn't favoured at that time. I still think a decent constitution that strictly forbids a theocracy is the way forward but Britain has been denied that on a few occasions. Even the US system is open to abuse but is still the best safeguard of individual rights against any form of ism politics.

The biggest threat to western living is apathy. If people were concerned enough to act they'd be working on improving their own system of government, by addressing their concerns with their local representatives and making them accountable. If that wasn't working they'd be forming their own form of collective bargaining. Like UKIP. Love them or hate them they're not happy with the status quo and are acting accordingly. A group of people that feel marginalised and underrepresented. That said I still don't think the west has much to worry about. I don't see an islamic theocracy being installed any time soon and if it was the people only have themselves to blame. We get the government we deserve.

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you need to have a broader manifesto to interest most people, it's alwright saying you will control immigration, but what about the other 99% that go's into running a country.

Im with Accip on this even with ukip. and i supported them well before they became popular and before they imploded and become a joke   Its all very well playing the immigration card, but im not wi

Yea i agree nigel orchestrated brexit and the "people " endorsed it. As fot political change yes i agree it was a long time coming but unfortunately imo we haven't changed it for the better. you have

Posted Images

If you want to stop radical islam stop bombing their countries.

It won't matter if we stop bombing their countries. For radical Islam to stop, Islam has to change and it hasn't done that for centuries, other main religions adapt and change their teachings to reflect the times but Islam is stuck in the 7th century and radicals will keep trying to take over in non radical countries.

• Like 1