Wrongfully Arrested Accused

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, every single time

I got life and had to share a room with this c**t. Every f****n day I woke up to find the same c**t just looking at me. Ate, shit and slept together. oh no wait....thats marriage.

No mate, they will wait until his bail date unless he was arrested for something very tasty and they want him off the streets. Nowerdays the police cant go around arresting people willy nilly, they n

Mate was nicked last week they didnt charge him but bailed him to come back in two weeks. Do you reckon if they had any developments in evidence they would of been strait round to re arrest and charge him or would they wait the two weeks until he come back and then arrest him? Persoanlly ive told him if they had any developments they wouldnt wait for him to come back. They would surely be strait round to lift him? Ive said to him longer that goes by the better. What you reckon. ???

No mate, they will wait until his bail date unless he was arrested for something very tasty and they want him off the streets. Nowerdays the police cant go around arresting people willy nilly, they need nto show a necessity to arrest. 50% of interviews these days are conducted as voluntary interviews.

• Like 2

Mate was nicked last week they didnt charge him but bailed him to come back in two weeks. Do you reckon if they had any developments in evidence they would of been strait round to re arrest and charge him or would they wait the two weeks until he come back and then arrest him? Persoanlly ive told him if they had any developments they wouldnt wait for him to come back. They would surely be strait round to lift him? Ive said to him longer that goes by the better. What you reckon. ???

No mate, they will wait until his bail date unless he was arrested for something very tasty and they want him off the streets. Nowerdays the police cant go around arresting people willy nilly, they need nto show a necessity to arrest. 50% of interviews these days are conducted as voluntary interviews.

I got a letter through the door asking me to go to the station re an altercation I'd had, ignored it and never heard anything again. I was working with my uncle a few years ago and he was called by police and asked was asked to go to station after work while on the phone he said the other guy hit him first, when he hung up I pointed out to him that he hadn't even been interviewed and that he'd already admitted being there and assaulting the other guy (if someone hits you and you hit them back your both guilty of assault you have to be in fear of a further assault to defend yourself legally) after me talking a little sense into him he got a brief to go to station with him who apparently wiped the floor with them. Most of the coppers I've met (not many Im generally not a criminal) are ok but like in every walk of life there's arseholes.

• Like 1

no necessarily the longer they leave it the better could be building more evidence for the case they'll re arrest him when he answer bail if they got more evidence

lot of lads here waiting on the knock,their doing a lot of cold case reviews into near 2,000 unsolved murders and with the x soldiers getting nicked in england their gonna want to even the numbers up.you still only get 2yrs no matter what the crime.but 2yrs is 2yrs.some of their attitudes are,ffs you cant even get away with murder now.lol

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

You been quiet? refused bail?

The one thing the old bill have got is forever........time don't mean shit to them.

If it takes plotting up outside your house and watching you bring in the milk for 10 years then that's what they do.

• Like 1

The one thing the old bill have got is forever........time don't mean shit to them.

If it takes plotting up outside your house and watching you bring in the milk for 10 years then that's what they do.

True that, while youre living with that cloud hanging over you they are only wanting better statistics & happy to play the long game to get them.