Lampers Smashing The Rabbits

Theses some testosterone flying about on here who give a f**k who's catching what where as long as you and your dogs are happy f**k what every one else thinks or does different dog for different peoples and land go out any enjoy yourself as that's what it should be about not numbers plus my dogs are shit but I were happy

• Like 8

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's many a man happy to catch five..Then there's men who are lucky anoth to get the bigger bags..It's no competition..Numbers are good no doubt..But it's not the be all ..Enjoy ya sport.be in big

What a f***ing crock of shite..Rabbits are for f***ing pussies man,go tell the Moochers crew with their shivering whippety heaps of shite to bring em a little further North & I bet NONE will get o

That ron Jeremy in that pic with rabbits?

Posted Images

rabbit_zps2c7a0d1a.jpg

Before you were born Ketchup ...... Lamping aint hard take the Rag and Bone man a good bag of rags and you can have a THL lamping dog or a Goldfi

Is it Super Mario?

or rock on tommy

Or one of the Scousers?

"You sayin I catch more rabbits than you???"

...."Calm down ,, Calm down..".

• Like 1

What a f***ing crock of shite..Rabbits are for f***ing pussies man,go tell the Moochers crew with their shivering whippety heaps of shite to bring em a little further North & I bet NONE will get on the scoreboard here in the daytime..Go on go tell em they all have my number..I'm waiting ?

• Like 13

What a f***ing crock of shite..Rabbits are for f***ing pussies man,go tell the Moochers crew with their shivering whippety heaps of shite to bring em a little further North & I bet NONE will get on the scoreboard here in the daytime..Go on go tell em they all have my number..I'm waiting

:laugh: dont mince your words fuji. you just brought a smile to my face. micky will be back shortly no doubt, i am sure he will have something to say.

Andy stop sitting on the fence...Lol...All about silly tbh lads..There's plenty rabbits being out away on moochers..There is on here but no one posts about it..That what makes moochers a better site to me. Not the Numbers but the posts..It's a hunting site that's what you get on there hunting posts .Not saying you lads sent doing the same .

The best dog man I ever new could train a spaniel to field trails champion standards pointers labs infact he had the best terrier that ever breathed he was great company a excellent shot his lurchers were second to none and the best company ever to be in not once did he question my dogs or others I've never even mentioned him before some things are best kept secret D B Plummer is no secret