Is No One Catching Anything On The Lamp

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a piece of cake writing about a day or night out,..each trip out is a unique experience,...plenty of meat to chat about... BUT,..experience tells us,...there is no profit in it,...no point,...no s

The thing is, unless it's a decent size bag or something unusual happened reading about catching rabbits is pretty much boring as f**k. There's not much you can say to make it sound more interesting.

true had a good morning on them this morning

Posted Images

I'm still on here but truth be told there's too many idiots who don't know the front end to the back of a dog or Gun even ferret I've posted in nearly all the topics over the few years I've been on here there is always someone wanting a argument 'bad crack like it puts all the young up coming lads off if they put a post up about something genuine and get torn up by serten divs who haven't got a clue and the ones who follow your post and finding out your ground and go poach it simple as that

• Like 2

IVE nothing against either one of the lads mentioned,may not always agree with what they say,but thats life,i do believe the two lads mentioned are passionate about what they do,but thats no harm,i wouldnt take this internet to seriously,only way to really no a fella is go hunting with him,

• Like 1

IVE nothing against either one of the lads mentioned,may not always agree with what they say,but thats life,i do believe the two lads mentioned are passionate about what they do,but thats no harm,i wouldnt take this internet to seriously,only way to really no a fella is go hunting with him,

Or get a poky bum wank off them that usually tells you how passionate they are.

Or get a poky bum wank off them that usually tells you how passionate they are.

I take it you got a poky wank of them peter,you lucky boy

• Like 1

is moochers a closed shop,or can anyone join

You need somebody on there to vouch for you

dont think anybodys getting on just now Carreg says every time moochers is mentioned on here he gets loads of pms