Is No One Catching Anything On The Lamp

Plenty of dogs throw the towel in due to the repetitiveness of it all a young dog soon gets the scent of things more exciting even if it doesn't want to tackle them ,more movement more noise and scent can soon leed a dog astray taking his young master with him takes a lot of discipline in man and dog to stick to the rabbits.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a piece of cake writing about a day or night out,..each trip out is a unique experience,...plenty of meat to chat about... BUT,..experience tells us,...there is no profit in it,...no point,...no s

The thing is, unless it's a decent size bag or something unusual happened reading about catching rabbits is pretty much boring as f**k. There's not much you can say to make it sound more interesting.

true had a good morning on them this morning

Posted Images

Plenty of dogs throw the towel in due to the repetitiveness of it all a young dog soon gets the scent of things more exciting even if it doesn't want to tackle them ,more movement more noise and scent can soon leed a dog astray taking his young master with him takes a lot of discipline in man and dog to stick to the rabbits.

What comic have you read that in ?

:hmm:Its a piece of cake writing about a day or night out,..each trip out is a unique experience,...plenty of meat to chat about...

Perhaps Phil, I certainly like having a chat about nights out with like minded lads, in fact 2 very decent lads off here helped me out today at my house, the topic all day was dogs, hunting and tons of piss taking... I just think posting on lamping ain't easy as a full nights tale is easier talked about amongst mates

Hi Newkid,..the point I was making,..is whilst I agree, that most posts about Lamping are, by the very nature of the activity,..a wee bit on the repetitive side,...I still believe that a skillful wordsmith could possibly describe the events of a night's spotlighting in such a way,.. as to still entertain us...However,..from a personal viewpoint,..all I am saying, is that taking into account the vagaries of the Internet Forum,.with its seemingly competitive style of bish/bash arguement and embarrising bragging and boasting,....would it ever be worth the fecking effort.. :laugh: Most exciting tales of daring deeds and after dark, skulduggery,..are best kept for a blather amongst genuine pals,...its usually much better craic..and is often,...far, far safer.. :thumbs:

Deerhound / Whippet hybrid, Circa 1970s

img070.tif.jpg

Phil, I think we are saying exactly the same thing..... you are just better with words lol...

:hmm:Its a piece of cake writing about a day or night out,..each trip out is a unique experience,...plenty of meat to chat about... BUT,..experience tells us,...there is no profit in it,...no point,...no sport,...just needless confrontation,.. and jealous, girlyfied bitch fests.... Personally,..I think the bubble has burst....and it would need, a real good tale to excite most hunting lads.... :thumbs:

Ferts tongue in cheek posts have been the best by a long mile Phil. (Jackfrost on there) :victory: