Getting Them Fit.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not the 70 and year olds I'd worry about, they've all day to spend on their yard or walking and talking to the dogs.. A lot of those boys are hardy men that take huge pride in their stock. They

A few chilling by the boiler, three more in front of the fire

All this talk of fitness or lack of it seemed alien to me .Surely the fact that a man has a dog of any sort means the desire to get out with it is strong .Fitness comes with work so work it .Whether i

Posted Images

walking a terrier on the lead a little thought the week along with working them would be enough for most terriers. but their all different. The terrier that I think struggle is the one with the owner who leaves is terrier in the kennel through the week every week then on a Saturday morning puts him in the van in the dog box from there to the quad bike in the dog box from there too the earth . the terrier will be used there and expected to be used in the next earth if sound the next earth it is then when the lack of fitness will tell and men question the dogs not their self

That's exactly what a lot of these so called top Terriermen do, a dog can only benefit from regularly social interaction and plenty of exercise. Can't be doing with lazy lard arses, get out there and put some work in.

• Like 2

PS, my terriers aren't in runs, they all live out in one yard together, but apparently I'm doing that wrong too

Ah feck if that's the case I will have to call down and rehome most of them

Lol.

PS, my terriers aren't in runs, they all live out in one yard together, but apparently I'm doing that wrong too

Ah feck if that's the case I will have to call down and rehome most of them

Lol.

I have a few if they going spare like? ;).atb dc
  • Like 2

They must be shot then cause everyone knows terriers have to be kept one to a kennel or sooner or later they will kill each other

They must be shot then cause everyone knows terriers have to be kept one to a kennel or sooner or later they will kill each other

You sound like someone I know who keeps them like caged ferrets.

• Like 1

It was a joke.

Yeah mate I keep them in wooden boxes and don't let them out for weeks at a time.Then when I work them they won't come out cause they know it's back to the boxes.
  • Like 3