P1Key Slavers

There a bunch of Irish traveller in my old town, they have a paving firm and they are busy all the time......they own the best house in the town and they even have a brand new Vougue.....completely sign written !!! Lol

The local pavers can't buy a job, have not been able to get near the traveller for the last 3 or 4 years.........and the reason?.......the travellers have a crew of Eastern Europeans and by f**k can them boys graft !

They are knocking out really nice looking work in two or three days that English lads are taking 2 and 3 weeks over !!

They are there at 7:30 and in the summer they are there till 8 at night......and then on to the next job!

I bet they are doing 20 grand a week easy.......every week!!

I don't suppose the labour is sharing in the profits but they have a proper work ethic.......some may call it slavery I suppose........I just call it getting amongst it and getting your money earned.

Difference is the drive that took a couple of weeks will still look good in years to come whereas the one that took 3 days will look shit after being driven on for a few weeks.

Don't worry mate, I said exactly that when they first come on the scene but 4 years later they are still in the same area and still picking up the work.......and I have to admit, their jobs still look good.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PAYD IN TRAVELLERS CHECKS

Difference is the drive that took a couple of weeks will still look good in years to come whereas the one that took 3 days will look shit after being driven on for a few weeks.

joe its in the blood . I lived in a trailer until 4 years ago now I've traveled the length and breadth of this country and other countries as well . So a few years ago I got a trade I pay tax I contri

Volunteering in orphanages and feeding the homeless hahaha, pikes prey on the weak , vunerable and nieve. Ive met plenty, been robbed by them, seen employers robbed , scammed, pregnant women asking to use toilets and leaving windows unlatched, police swarming Bournemouth as old dears getting charged a grand to replace a tile.i can't for the life of me see their contribution to society. Luckily I'm not running the mad house , so it doesn't really matter what I think.

I wonder if Alfie Best would agree with that description ? Lol

There is good and bad in all walks , I'm sure you do very worthy things. My experience tars my judgement though, and the older i get the more cynical , narrow minded and generally negative I get. I've a mate who is ex traveller and he's sound, but as a rule they're all wrong'uns, lol. Twice I've sold cars only to be burnt (nearly) by men of asian decent, which doesn't bode well for their position on my generalising cull list. Maybe its the situations that dictate the characters I seem to bump into, white upper class tw*ts are currently top of the cull list. Generalising about any social group is foolish, but hey ho

Ex traveller lol

• Like 1

Volunteering in orphanages and feeding the homeless hahaha, pikes prey on the weak , vunerable and nieve. Ive met plenty, been robbed by them, seen employers robbed , scammed, pregnant women asking to use toilets and leaving windows unlatched, police swarming Bournemouth as old dears getting charged a grand to replace a tile.i can't for the life of me see their contribution to society. Luckily I'm not running the mad house , so it doesn't really matter what I think.

my point was that there's good and bad in all .

But if you want to give some time to help feed the homeless or just come and see you very welcome you can ?

And it's a valid point Mm.

I don't write any folk off until I've seen the pain they cause 1st hand or I have accounts from people I trust.

Yeah that's a long winded way but, for me, the only way I know.

Its a way of life and a culture, don't try and tell me its a race or nationality. To no longer partake in or to become part of common society would make you an ex traveller no? Same as if I suddenly chose to find god I'd be an ex atheist. The lad in question was locked up at a young age , I guess found himself other role models inside and came out with some schooling , got himself a trade, house, family and a different social circle. It's a culture, and other cultures can be adopted.

How many of these so called travellers of today actually travel...lol

• Like 2

There is good and bad in all walks , I'm sure you do very worthy things. My experience tars my judgement though, and the older i get the more cynical , narrow minded and generally negative I get. I've a mate who is ex traveller and he's sound, but as a rule they're all wrong'uns, lol. Twice I've sold cars only to be burnt (nearly) by men of asian decent, which doesn't bode well for their position on my generalising cull list. Maybe its the situations that dictate the characters I seem to bump into, white upper class tw*ts are currently top of the cull list. Generalising about any social group is foolish, but hey ho

Haha Joe.... who do you like at the minute? Lol

I have only good experience with romany travelers, mostly settled. But the Irish types are a very different kettle of fish.

I don't understand why romany lump themselves into the same category.?

• Like 3

Its a way of life and a culture, don't try and tell me its a race or nationality. To no longer partake in or to become part of common society would make you an ex traveller no? Same as if I suddenly chose to find god I'd be an ex atheist. The lad in question was locked up at a young age , I guess found himself other role models inside and came out with some schooling , got himself a trade, house, family and a different social circle. It's a culture, and other cultures can be adopted.

joe its in the blood . I lived in a trailer until 4 years ago now I've traveled the length and breadth of this country and other countries as well . So a few years ago I got a trade I pay tax I contribute to our country which me and my family are very patriotic about . My grandfather and great grandfather fought in the first and second world wars and yet came back and went straight back on the road . I myself live in a house but in the summer move with my cousins . Now no matter where I live in a house or a trailer I will always be a gypsy . I'll never be and ex traveller as long as I live ? Edited by marshman
  • Like 6

my point was that there's good and bad in all .

But if you want to give some time to help feed the homeless or just come and see you very welcome you can ?

And it's a valid point Mm.

I don't write any folk off until I've seen the pain they cause 1st hand or I have accounts from people I trust.

Yeah that's a long winded way but, for me, the only way I know.

fair play mate ?

I have only good experience with romany travelers, mostly settled. But the Irish types are a very different kettle of fish.

we get lumped in all together mate we don't get a choice most of the time .
  • Like 2

There's a lot out there that know there's a world of between a Romany and a p***y :thumbs:

My Nan is Romany, originally from south London. I like that part of my heritage and, I've always found it interesting.

• Like 2

There's a lot out there that know there's a world of between a Romany and a p***y :thumbs:

My Nan is Romany, originally from south London. I like that part of my heritage and, I've always found it interesting.

Nail on the head there mate.